| 序号 | start | end | startpos | endpos | addstart | cn音频 | addend | en音频 | 双语总时间 | 中文内容 | 英文内容 |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| 0 | 880 | 2960 | 0 | 3260 | 0 | 3260 | 100 | 3880.0000000000005 | 7240.0 | 一路来并非尽是师友。 | Not all of them have been teachers and friends. |
| 1 | 3560 | 6665 | 3260 | 7342 | 100 | 4081 | 0 | 5472.857142857143 | 9653.857142857143 | 有些事情我们要反思要想开, | Some things we need to reflect on in order to be open-minded. |
| 2 | 8020 | 10280 | 7342 | 10420 | 0 | 3078 | 260 | 2072.857142857143 | 5410.857142857143 | 要看你是从什么地方来啊, | Where are you coming from? |
| 3 | 10560 | 15540 | 10420 | 15540 | 260 | 5120 | 400 | 4427.142857142858 | 10207.142857142859 | 运气如何碰到小人是正常的, | It's normal to encounter small people by chance. |
| 4 | 15540 | 21590 | 15540 | 21790 | 400 | 6250 | 200 | 10341.428571428572 | 17191.428571428572 | 因为小人多死狗烂猫鼠辈也算是救你渡你。 | Because there are many people, even if dogs, cats, and rats die, it is still considered to save you and rescue you. |
| 5 | 21990 | 22325 | 21790 | 22927 | 200 | 1137 | 0 | 645.7142857142858 | 1982.7142857142858 | 哎, | Oh, |
| 6 | 23530 | 25190 | 22927 | 25500 | 0 | 2572 | 90 | 4461.428571428572 | 7123.428571428572 | 在背后说你坏话的人啊, | The person who talks bad about you behind your back, |
| 7 | 25810 | 27970 | 25500 | 27980 | 90 | 2480 | 390 | 3797.1428571428573 | 6757.142857142857 | 当面儿恶心你的人呃, | The person who makes you feel sick in person, |
| 8 | 27990 | 29550 | 27980 | 29550 | 390 | 1570 | 400 | 3051.4285714285716 | 5411.428571428572 | 拖拽你拉拽你的人, | Pulling, dragging, and tugging at you, |
| 9 | 29550 | 30810 | 29550 | 30910 | 400 | 1360 | 300 | 2670.0 | 4730.0 | 各种使坏这种人, | Various types of bad people, |
| 10 | 31010 | 36820 | 30910 | 37060 | 300 | 6150 | 160 | 5124.285714285715 | 11734.285714285714 | 你总会遇到的有一天等你内心强大了, | You will eventually have a day when your inner strength is enough. |
| 11 | 37300 | 38445 | 37060 | 38867 | 160 | 1807 | 0 | 2005.7142857142858 | 3972.714285714286 | 拥抱理性了, | Embrace rationality, |
| 12 | 39290 | 39490 | 38867 | 39490 | 0 | 622 | 400 | 712.8571428571429 | 1734.857142857143 | 呃, | Um, |
| 13 | 39490 | 41670 | 39490 | 41750 | 400 | 2260 | 320 | 1425.7142857142858 | 4405.714285714286 | 能够辨别识别了。 | Recognized. |
| 14 | 41830 | 43515 | 41750 | 44037 | 320 | 2287 | 0 | 2552.857142857143 | 5159.857142857143 | 你可以用这种方式去想, | You can think of it this way, |
| 15 | 44560 | 45260 | 44037 | 45370 | 0 | 1333 | 290 | 1310.0 | 2933.0 | 这些人啊, | These people, |
| 16 | 45480 | 48000 | 45370 | 48310 | 290 | 2940 | 90 | 4328.571428571428 | 7648.571428571428 | 是用作恶的方式在跟你告别, | They are saying goodbye to you in a way that is harmful. |
| 17 | 48620 | 49840 | 48310 | 50110 | 90 | 1800 | 130 | 3051.4285714285716 | 5071.428571428572 | 当然不要自恋啊, | Of course, don't be narcissistic. |
| 18 | 50380 | 53295 | 50110 | 53702 | 130 | 3591 | 0 | 5080.0 | 8801.0 | 就是让你快走打车走快跑。 | Just let you run, take a taxi, or run fast. |
| 19 | 54110 | 55990 | 53702 | 55990 | 0 | 2288 | 400 | 2785.714285714286 | 5473.714285714286 | 他生怕你辨认不出来, | He's afraid you won't recognize him. |
| 20 | 55990 | 57790 | 55990 | 58020 | 400 | 2029 | 170 | 1574.2857142857144 | 4173.285714285715 | 他是个死狗烂猫的鼠辈。 | He is a scoundrel. |
| 21 | 58250 | 61810 | 58020 | 61810 | 170 | 3790 | 400 | 4642.857142857143 | 9002.857142857143 | 你甭管这个人是你亲爹还是你的亲朋好友, | No matter whether this person is your father or your friend, |
| 22 | 61810 | 62790 | 61810 | 62840 | 400 | 1030 | 350 | 1591.4285714285716 | 3371.4285714285716 | 还是你的同事。 | Still your colleague. |
| 23 | 62890 | 63270 | 62840 | 63500 | 350 | 660 | 170 | 861.4285714285714 | 2041.4285714285716 | 同行, | Fellow, |
| 24 | 63730 | 64350 | 63500 | 64350 | 170 | 850 | 400 | 1922.857142857143 | 3342.857142857143 | 就这些人, | Regarding these people, |
| 25 | 64350 | 66370 | 64350 | 66570 | 400 | 2220 | 200 | 2885.714285714286 | 5705.714285714286 | 他生怕你辨别不出来, | He's afraid you won't recognize him. |
| 26 | 66770 | 72750 | 66570 | 73010 | 200 | 6440 | 140 | 5958.571428571429 | 12738.57142857143 | 他一次一次的用各种没出息的下作的手段, | He repeatedly used various unsuccessful and despicable means. |
| 27 | 73270 | 73710 | 73010 | 73710 | 140 | 700 | 400 | 1110.0 | 2350.0 | 恶心, | Nausea, |
| 28 | 73710 | 74470 | 73710 | 74710 | 400 | 1000 | 160 | 1591.4285714285716 | 3151.4285714285716 | 你伤害你, | You hurt yourself. |
| 29 | 74950 | 76450 | 74710 | 76670 | 160 | 1960 | 180 | 2885.714285714286 | 5185.714285714286 | 就是怕你认不出来, | I'm afraid you won't recognize it. |
| 30 | 76890 | 77870 | 76670 | 78050 | 180 | 1380 | 220 | 2602.857142857143 | 4382.857142857143 | 怕你不快走。 | I'm afraid you should leave now. |
| 31 | 78230 | 78470 | 78050 | 78510 | 220 | 460 | 360 | 547.1428571428572 | 1587.1428571428573 | 哎, | Oh, |
| 32 | 78550 | 82135 | 78510 | 82467 | 360 | 3957 | 68 | 6207.142857142858 | 10592.142857142859 | 所以这么说算不算是变相的救了咱渡了咱呢? | So, is this considered a disguised rescue or a rescue of us? |
| 33 | 82800 | 84820 | 82467 | 84840 | 67 | 2372 | 380 | 2304.285714285714 | 5123.285714285714 | 当我们内心强大的时候, | When we are strong inside, |
| 34 | 84860 | 86695 | 84840 | 87127 | 380 | 2287 | 0 | 2138.571428571429 | 4805.571428571429 | 理性的时候是可以的, | It's okay to be rational. |
| 35 | 87560 | 88480 | 87127 | 88520 | 0 | 1392 | 360 | 2088.571428571429 | 3840.571428571429 | 还是那个老话头。 | Still the same old trick. |
| 36 | 88560 | 92485 | 88520 | 92912 | 360 | 4391 | 0 | 3400.0 | 8151.0 | 你看任何时候你认识到你错付了, | Once you realize that you've made a mistake, |
| 37 | 93340 | 94420 | 92912 | 94420 | 0 | 1508 | 400 | 1421.4285714285716 | 3329.4285714285716 | 你判断错了, | You are wrong, |
| 38 | 94420 | 95740 | 94420 | 96020 | 400 | 1600 | 120 | 1127.142857142857 | 3247.142857142857 | 这个人你错了, | You are wrong. |
| 39 | 96300 | 97120 | 96020 | 97390 | 120 | 1370 | 130 | 1657.1428571428573 | 3277.1428571428573 | 立马改正。 | Correct immediately. |
| 40 | 97660 | 100760 | 97390 | 100810 | 130 | 3420 | 350 | 5804.285714285715 | 9704.285714285714 | 任何时候立马改正都是成本最小、 | Correcting immediately at any time is the most cost-effective. |
| 41 | 100860 | 101900 | 100810 | 101920 | 350 | 1110 | 380 | 1972.857142857143 | 3812.857142857143 | 损失最小、 | Minimize loss, |
| 42 | 101940 | 105720 | 101920 | 105940 | 380 | 4019 | 180 | 6245.714285714286 | 10824.714285714286 | 损失最低的时候来认识人识别人, | When you're at your lowest, that's when you truly get to know yourself and others. |
| 43 | 106160 | 107760 | 105940 | 107820 | 180 | 1880 | 340 | 3448.571428571429 | 5848.571428571429 | 认识人识别事儿。 | Recognize people and things. |
| 44 | 107880 | 109240 | 107820 | 109440 | 340 | 1620 | 200 | 3660.0000000000005 | 5820.0 | 当然都在这个范围里。 | Of course, they are all within this range. |
| 45 | 109640 | 109880 | 109440 | 109920 | 200 | 480 | 360 | 662.8571428571429 | 1702.857142857143 | 哎, | Oh, |
| 46 | 109960 | 111005 | 109920 | 111472 | 360 | 1551 | 0 | 1624.2857142857144 | 3535.2857142857147 | 你可以想一下啊, | You can imagine, |
| 47 | 111940 | 112980 | 111472 | 112980 | 0 | 1508 | 400 | 1491.4285714285716 | 3399.4285714285716 | 就那马斯克啊, | About that Musk, |
| 48 | 112980 | 115940 | 112980 | 115960 | 400 | 2980 | 380 | 5008.571428571428 | 8768.571428571428 | 世界首富就是他现在干的所有的事儿, | The world's richest man is doing all the things he's doing now. |
| 49 | 115980 | 117340 | 115960 | 117340 | 380 | 1380 | 400 | 2188.571428571429 | 4348.571428571429 | 他的水平都还在啊, | His level is still there. |
| 50 | 117340 | 118600 | 117340 | 118600 | 400 | 1260 | 400 | 2338.571428571429 | 4398.571428571429 | 这些事儿都不变啊, | These things haven't changed. |
| 51 | 118600 | 119580 | 118600 | 119590 | 400 | 990 | 390 | 1342.857142857143 | 3122.857142857143 | 什么特斯拉呀, | What Tesla? |
| 52 | 119600 | 120680 | 119590 | 120680 | 390 | 1090 | 400 | 2171.4285714285716 | 4051.4285714285716 | 什么太空探索呀、 | What space exploration? |
| 53 | 120680 | 121320 | 120680 | 121590 | 400 | 910 | 130 | 1641.4285714285716 | 3081.4285714285716 | 星练哈。 | Star practice. |
| 54 | 121860 | 124115 | 121590 | 124502 | 130 | 2911 | 13 | 3018.571428571429 | 6072.571428571429 | 那如果他现在还在南非做呢, | What if he was still in South Africa? |
| 55 | 124890 | 127495 | 124502 | 127902 | 12 | 3400 | 0 | 4045.714285714286 | 7457.714285714286 | 如果他现在还在加拿大做这些呢, | If he were still in Canada doing those things, |
| 56 | 128310 | 129215 | 127902 | 129827 | 0 | 1925 | 0 | 2088.571428571429 | 4013.571428571429 | 你想过没有, | Do you ever think about... |
| 57 | 130440 | 133520 | 129827 | 133680 | 0 | 3852 | 240 | 3134.2857142857147 | 7226.285714285715 | 那他上哪儿招人去有这样的人才吗? | Where can I find such talented people? |
| 58 | 133840 | 136625 | 133680 | 137107 | 240 | 3427 | 0 | 3947.1428571428573 | 7614.142857142857 | 那难度系数是变大了多少倍呢? | How much more difficult is the difficulty level? |
| 59 | 137590 | 139055 | 137107 | 139422 | 0 | 2315 | 33 | 2122.857142857143 | 4470.857142857143 | 这个资金去哪儿找去呢? | Where to find the funds? |
| 60 | 139790 | 141190 | 139422 | 141330 | 32 | 1908 | 260 | 2371.4285714285716 | 4571.428571428572 | 他会有多痛苦呢? | How much pain will he suffer? |
| 61 | 141470 | 143450 | 141330 | 143520 | 260 | 2190 | 330 | 3830.0000000000005 | 6610.0 | 他会每天处理什么样的问题呢? | What kind of problems will he deal with every day? |
| 62 | 143590 | 145310 | 143520 | 145320 | 330 | 1800 | 390 | 3980.0000000000005 | 6500.0 | 他得每天花多少时间, | How much time does he need to spend each day? |
| 63 | 145330 | 152645 | 145320 | 153522 | 390 | 8201 | 0 | 9801.428571428572 | 18392.428571428572 | 多少心力来处理他和周围人群以及所谓的系统性的摩擦和成本呢, | How much effort and resources are needed to deal with his conflicts with others and the systemic friction and costs? |
| 64 | 154400 | 158830 | 153522 | 158830 | 0 | 5308 | 400 | 5720.0 | 11428.0 | 就好像你可以这么想哈呃很多南非人会这样说, | Here's what you can think about, many South Africans would say this, |
| 65 | 158830 | 159290 | 158830 | 159300 | 400 | 470 | 390 | 778.5714285714287 | 2038.5714285714287 | 马斯克, | Musk, |
| 66 | 159310 | 159670 | 159300 | 159670 | 390 | 370 | 400 | 695.7142857142858 | 1855.7142857142858 | 哎呦, | Oh, |
| 67 | 159670 | 161510 | 159670 | 161770 | 400 | 2100 | 140 | 3880.0000000000005 | 6520.0 | 你看这小子生那么多孩子, | I see that this guy has so many children, |
| 68 | 162030 | 163270 | 161770 | 163270 | 140 | 1500 | 400 | 1872.857142857143 | 3912.857142857143 | 他就是个坏人, | He is a bad guy. |
| 69 | 163270 | 164090 | 163270 | 164190 | 400 | 920 | 300 | 1624.2857142857144 | 3244.2857142857147 | 他是个流氓, | He is a scoundrel. |
| 70 | 164290 | 165350 | 164190 | 165600 | 300 | 1410 | 150 | 1872.857142857143 | 3732.857142857143 | 他是个资本家, | He is a capitalist. |
| 71 | 165850 | 167610 | 165600 | 167890 | 150 | 2290 | 120 | 3200.0 | 5760.0 | 他在算计我的窝窝头, | He was plotting against my dumplings. |
| 72 | 168170 | 170770 | 167890 | 170780 | 120 | 2890 | 390 | 3117.1428571428573 | 6517.142857142857 | 他要来抢我的破碗啊。 | He's going to steal my broken bowl. |
| 73 | 170790 | 172530 | 170780 | 172560 | 390 | 1780 | 370 | 3350.0 | 5890.0 | 马斯科是一路睡上去的, | Masco is a straight-laced guy. |
| 74 | 172590 | 173610 | 172560 | 173730 | 370 | 1170 | 280 | 2238.571428571429 | 4058.571428571429 | 他没别的本事, | He has no other skills. |
| 75 | 173850 | 174690 | 173730 | 174690 | 280 | 960 | 400 | 1857.1428571428573 | 3497.1428571428573 | 他长得挺帅, | He is quite handsome. |
| 76 | 174690 | 176110 | 174690 | 176440 | 400 | 1750 | 70 | 2918.571428571429 | 5138.571428571429 | 他就靠睡他活好, | He made a good living by sleeping. |
| 77 | 176770 | 178710 | 176440 | 178860 | 70 | 2420 | 250 | 2055.714285714286 | 4795.714285714286 | 他们只会说这个啊, | They will only say this, |
| 78 | 179010 | 181430 | 178860 | 181700 | 250 | 2840 | 130 | 4162.857142857143 | 7382.857142857143 | 那你打算去跟南非人聊一聊吗? | Are you planning to talk to the South Africans? |
| 79 | 181970 | 183130 | 181700 | 183130 | 130 | 1430 | 400 | 2387.1428571428573 | 4347.142857142857 | 能获得共识吗? | Can we reach an agreement? |
| 80 | 183130 | 184130 | 183130 | 184270 | 400 | 1140 | 260 | 1442.857142857143 | 3242.857142857143 | 还能对齐吗? | Can we align? |
| 81 | 184410 | 185310 | 184270 | 185310 | 260 | 1040 | 400 | 1177.142857142857 | 2877.142857142857 | 不可能的, | Impossible, |
| 82 | 185310 | 186650 | 185310 | 186650 | 400 | 1340 | 400 | 3315.714285714286 | 5455.714285714286 | 因为他心里只有这些东西, | Because he only had these things in his heart, |
| 83 | 186650 | 187635 | 186650 | 188137 | 400 | 1487 | 0 | 1608.5714285714287 | 3495.5714285714284 | 没有别的东西。 | Nothing else. |
| 84 | 188640 | 189000 | 188137 | 189000 | 0 | 863 | 400 | 1094.2857142857144 | 2357.2857142857147 | 王宁, | Wang Ning, |
| 85 | 189000 | 190000 | 189000 | 190170 | 400 | 1170 | 230 | 1707.1428571428573 | 3507.1428571428573 | 有一段话啊, | There is a sentence, |
| 86 | 190340 | 191455 | 190170 | 192372 | 230 | 2201 | 0 | 1757.1428571428573 | 4188.142857142857 | 我给大家读一读, | I'll read it to you. |
| 87 | 193290 | 198070 | 192372 | 198070 | 0 | 5698 | 400 | 6020.0 | 12118.0 | 他说他最大的一次选择很重要的一个意义。 | He said that the most important meaning of his biggest choice was significant. |
| 88 | 198070 | 201445 | 198070 | 202027 | 400 | 3957 | 0 | 4494.285714285715 | 8851.285714285714 | 就是他上大学是把他带到了北京, | It was because he took him to Beijing when he went to university. |
| 89 | 202610 | 204030 | 202027 | 204170 | 0 | 2143 | 260 | 994.2857142857143 | 3397.285714285714 | 说就像你这个人啊, | Like you, |
| 90 | 204310 | 206290 | 204170 | 206520 | 260 | 2350 | 170 | 3315.714285714286 | 6095.714285714286 | 你一开始并不知道你自己要干什么, | You didn't know what you were doing at first. |
| 91 | 206750 | 208810 | 206520 | 208990 | 170 | 2470 | 220 | 2755.714285714286 | 5615.714285714286 | 但是呢这件事情给了你一张船票, | But this matter gave you a ticket. |
| 92 | 209170 | 210590 | 208990 | 210830 | 220 | 1840 | 160 | 1990.0000000000002 | 4210.0 | 把你带到了一个地方。 | Take you to a place. |
| 93 | 211070 | 211510 | 210830 | 211510 | 160 | 680 | 400 | 1922.857142857143 | 3162.857142857143 | 王宁说, | Wang Ning said, |
| 94 | 211510 | 212690 | 211510 | 212990 | 400 | 1480 | 100 | 2901.4285714285716 | 4881.428571428572 | 我觉得这个非常有意义, | I think this is very meaningful. |
| 95 | 213290 | 215370 | 212990 | 215380 | 100 | 2390 | 390 | 4725.714285714286 | 7605.714285714286 | 因为很多人读大学不是在北京、 | Because many people go to university in Beijing, |
| 96 | 215390 | 216685 | 215380 | 217032 | 390 | 1651 | 53 | 2818.571428571429 | 4912.571428571429 | 上海这样的大城市, | In a large city like Shanghai, |
| 97 | 217380 | 218440 | 217032 | 218450 | 52 | 1418 | 390 | 1408.5714285714287 | 3268.5714285714284 | 这种情况下, | In this case, |
| 98 | 218460 | 223685 | 218450 | 224007 | 390 | 5557 | 78 | 6067.142857142858 | 12092.142857142859 | 绝大多数人是没有勇气到一个陌生的地方去生活和工作的。 | Most people lack the courage to live and work in a foreign place. |
| 99 | 224330 | 226730 | 224007 | 226730 | 77 | 2722 | 400 | 2670.0 | 5869.0 | 就像现在如果没有特别的机会, | Without a special opportunity, |
| 100 | 226730 | 228890 | 226730 | 229110 | 400 | 2380 | 180 | 3018.571428571429 | 5978.571428571429 | 很多人不会去纽约生活一样, | Many people don't live in New York, |
| 101 | 229330 | 231870 | 229110 | 231910 | 180 | 2800 | 360 | 4150.0 | 7490.0 | 多数人还是没有这样的机会, | Many people still don't have such an opportunity. |
| 102 | 231950 | 234570 | 231910 | 234770 | 360 | 2860 | 200 | 2022.857142857143 | 5442.857142857143 | 或者勇气只身一个人, | Or courage to be alone, |
| 103 | 234970 | 237670 | 234770 | 238000 | 200 | 3230 | 70 | 3930.0000000000005 | 7430.0 | 去一个陌生的大城市闯一闯。 | Go to a strange big city and explore it. |
| 104 | 238330 | 242150 | 238000 | 242150 | 70 | 4150 | 400 | 6251.428571428572 | 10871.428571428572 | 因为你会想到一系列的问题来到这样一个陌生的城市, | Because you will think of a series of questions when you arrive in such a strange city, |
| 105 | 242150 | 242870 | 242150 | 243080 | 400 | 930 | 190 | 1624.2857142857144 | 3144.2857142857147 | 你住哪儿啊, | Where do you live? |
| 106 | 243290 | 244250 | 243080 | 244490 | 190 | 1410 | 160 | 1990.0000000000002 | 3750.0 | 去哪儿找工作呀, | Where to find a job? |
| 107 | 244730 | 246075 | 244490 | 246557 | 160 | 2067 | 0 | 1392.857142857143 | 3619.857142857143 | 到底该怎么办呢? | What should I do? |
| 108 | 247040 | 251820 | 246557 | 252040 | 0 | 5482 | 180 | 7368.571428571429 | 13030.57142857143 | 他说我觉得我到北京对创立泡泡玛特是核心的因素, | He said that I think that my coming to Beijing is a core factor in establishing Bubble Mart. |
| 109 | 252260 | 256380 | 252040 | 256530 | 180 | 4490 | 250 | 3350.0 | 8270.0 | 如果在其他地方创立不了泡泡玛特。 | If you can't create it in another place. |
| 110 | 256680 | 258280 | 256530 | 259120 | 250 | 2590 | 0 | 4112.857142857143 | 6952.857142857143 | 所以为什么老念叨一句话, | So why do you keep repeating the same sentence? |
| 111 | 259960 | 260960 | 259120 | 260970 | 0 | 1850 | 390 | 2122.857142857143 | 4362.857142857143 | 如果有勇气, | If you have the courage, |
| 112 | 260980 | 261920 | 260970 | 261920 | 390 | 950 | 400 | 1077.142857142857 | 2817.142857142857 | 有可能的话, | If possible, |
| 113 | 261920 | 265395 | 261920 | 266032 | 400 | 4111 | 0 | 6440.0 | 10951.0 | 从自己的具体出发去江浙沪。 | Start from your own specific location to travel to the Yangtze River Delta. |
| 114 | 266670 | 269025 | 266032 | 269477 | 0 | 3445 | 0 | 2721.4285714285716 | 6166.428571428572 | 但是甭管我们从哪儿出发, | But no matter where we start, |
| 115 | 269930 | 271370 | 269477 | 271530 | 0 | 2052 | 240 | 2238.571428571429 | 4530.571428571429 | 在有一些生态里, | In some ecosystems, |
| 116 | 271690 | 273090 | 271530 | 273090 | 240 | 1560 | 400 | 2022.857142857143 | 4222.857142857143 | 有一些事儿啊, | There are some things, |
| 117 | 273090 | 274130 | 273090 | 274160 | 400 | 1070 | 370 | 2188.571428571429 | 4028.571428571429 | 必然会发生, | It will definitely happen. |
| 118 | 274190 | 276830 | 274160 | 277220 | 370 | 3060 | 10 | 4112.857142857143 | 7552.857142857143 | 不要被这些事儿和这些人绊住, | Don't let these things and people hold you back. |
| 119 | 277610 | 278910 | 277220 | 278940 | 10 | 1720 | 370 | 1292.857142857143 | 3392.857142857143 | 要勇敢起来。 | Be brave. |
| 120 | 278970 | 280350 | 278940 | 280510 | 370 | 1570 | 240 | 1774.2857142857144 | 3954.2857142857147 | 要认识到这一点, | To realize this, |
| 121 | 280670 | 281550 | 280510 | 281710 | 240 | 1200 | 240 | 2670.0 | 4350.0 | 你要明白, | You need to understand, |
| 122 | 281870 | 283470 | 281710 | 283670 | 240 | 1960 | 200 | 2670.0 | 5070.0 | 总有一天你必须明白, | One day you must understand, |
| 123 | 283870 | 285890 | 283670 | 286050 | 200 | 2380 | 240 | 3498.571428571429 | 6318.571428571429 | 因了那些困在原地的人, | Because of those who are stuck in place, |
| 124 | 286210 | 288650 | 286050 | 288650 | 240 | 2600 | 400 | 2354.285714285714 | 5594.285714285714 | 那些没有没有热爱, | Those who don't have passion, |
| 125 | 288650 | 290890 | 288650 | 291030 | 400 | 2380 | 260 | 2951.4285714285716 | 5991.428571428572 | 甚至没有正事儿无事可做的人。 | Even those who have nothing to do. |
| 126 | 291170 | 293410 | 291030 | 293490 | 260 | 2460 | 320 | 3465.714285714286 | 6505.714285714286 | 因为这些人他连爱好都没有, | Because these people have no hobbies, |
| 127 | 293570 | 294650 | 293490 | 294710 | 320 | 1220 | 340 | 1741.4285714285716 | 3621.4285714285716 | 他没有能力, | He has no ability. |
| 128 | 294770 | 296535 | 294710 | 296872 | 340 | 2161 | 63 | 1907.1428571428573 | 4471.142857142857 | 没法打发自己的时间, | I have nothing to do. |
| 129 | 297210 | 300330 | 296872 | 300330 | 62 | 3458 | 400 | 4012.857142857143 | 7932.857142857143 | 他没有能力去好好的使用时间。 | He doesn't have the ability to use his time well. |
| 130 | 300330 | 301865 | 300330 | 302237 | 400 | 1908 | 28 | 2088.571428571429 | 4424.571428571429 | 面对生命和人生, | Facing life and life, |
| 131 | 302610 | 304130 | 302237 | 304130 | 27 | 1892 | 400 | 1790.0 | 4109.0 | 要不然一个人哪有闲心, | What else can I do? |
| 132 | 304130 | 305870 | 304130 | 306140 | 400 | 2009 | 130 | 3034.2857142857147 | 5573.285714285715 | 天天念叨别人啊, | I keep thinking about others. |
| 133 | 306410 | 308190 | 306140 | 308470 | 130 | 2330 | 120 | 4257.142857142858 | 6837.142857142858 | 其实他就是跟追星一样, | Actually, he's just like chasing stars. |
| 134 | 308750 | 310450 | 308470 | 310570 | 120 | 2100 | 280 | 4145.714285714286 | 6645.714285714286 | 他也追那些影视明星, | He also chased after those movie stars. |
| 135 | 310690 | 315630 | 310570 | 315840 | 280 | 5270 | 190 | 5227.142857142858 | 10967.142857142859 | 周围那些干正事儿的人也是对他来说也是颗星, | Those who were busy with their work were also like stars to him. |
| 136 | 316050 | 317010 | 315840 | 317030 | 190 | 1190 | 380 | 1807.1428571428573 | 3567.1428571428573 | 他够不着嘛。 | He can't reach it. |
| 137 | 317050 | 318390 | 317030 | 318430 | 380 | 1400 | 360 | 2552.857142857143 | 4692.857142857143 | 所以他只能靠八卦, | So he could only rely on gossip. |
| 138 | 318470 | 318930 | 318430 | 319010 | 360 | 580 | 320 | 662.8571428571429 | 1922.857142857143 | 活着, | Living, |
| 139 | 319090 | 320550 | 319010 | 320560 | 320 | 1550 | 390 | 3947.1428571428573 | 6207.142857142857 | 只能靠背后抹黑。 | Only rely on behind-the-scenes slander. |
| 140 | 320570 | 322930 | 320560 | 323010 | 390 | 2450 | 320 | 3648.571428571429 | 6808.571428571429 | 别人说别人坏话活着, | When others speak ill of you while you are alive, |
| 141 | 323090 | 326250 | 323010 | 326250 | 320 | 3240 | 400 | 8325.714285714286 | 12285.714285714286 | 或者说想尽一切办法使坏啊, | Or, to put it another way, they are trying to find every possible way to make things worse. |
| 142 | 326250 | 327970 | 326250 | 328110 | 400 | 1860 | 260 | 2851.4285714285716 | 5371.428571428572 | 包括那些过权力的瘾, | Including the addiction to power, |
| 143 | 328250 | 330770 | 328110 | 331020 | 260 | 2910 | 150 | 4662.857142857143 | 7982.857142857143 | 有一点点小机会就要恶心别人的人。 | There's a small chance that someone will be disgusted. |
| 144 | 331270 | 334350 | 331020 | 334480 | 150 | 3460 | 270 | 5045.714285714286 | 8925.714285714286 | 其实他就是无论在什么岗位什么行业, | Actually, he is no matter in any position or industry, |
| 145 | 334610 | 336430 | 334480 | 336430 | 270 | 1950 | 400 | 5041.428571428572 | 7661.428571428572 | 他就跟那些门口的故意, | He was confronting those who were deliberately blocking the entrance. |
| 146 | 336430 | 336870 | 336430 | 336880 | 400 | 450 | 390 | 1094.2857142857144 | 2334.2857142857147 | 恶心, | Nausea, |
| 147 | 336890 | 338670 | 336880 | 338800 | 390 | 1920 | 270 | 3531.4285714285716 | 6111.428571428572 | 别人的保安是一样的, | Others' security guards are the same. |
| 148 | 338930 | 340045 | 338800 | 340447 | 270 | 1647 | 0 | 1541.4285714285716 | 3458.4285714285716 | 没什么出息。 | Nothing to do. |
| 149 | 340850 | 341450 | 340447 | 341560 | 0 | 1112 | 290 | 977.1428571428572 | 2379.1428571428573 | 说白了, | In short, |
| 150 | 341670 | 342990 | 341560 | 343170 | 290 | 1610 | 220 | 3232.857142857143 | 5352.857142857143 | 你要理解一件事儿, | You need to understand one thing, |
| 151 | 343350 | 345210 | 343170 | 345210 | 220 | 2040 | 400 | 2504.285714285714 | 5164.285714285714 | 他就是在用远古的人, | He is using the ancient people. |
| 152 | 345210 | 346710 | 345210 | 346710 | 400 | 1500 | 400 | 1674.2857142857144 | 3974.2857142857147 | 就是穿着屁帘子, | Wearing underwear, |
| 153 | 346710 | 349270 | 346710 | 349270 | 400 | 2560 | 400 | 3775.714285714286 | 7135.714285714286 | 溜着屁股蛋儿裸上装裸上身。 | Sitting and squatting, wearing a nude outfit. |
| 154 | 349270 | 353150 | 349270 | 353180 | 400 | 3910 | 370 | 4560.0 | 9240.0 | 就这样的人的八卦的方式在打发自己的生命, | This is the way that people like this spend their lives, |
| 155 | 353210 | 355630 | 353180 | 355630 | 370 | 2450 | 400 | 2670.0 | 5890.0 | 靠八卦活着就是靠恶心, | Living on gossip is disgusting. |
| 156 | 355630 | 356430 | 355630 | 356550 | 400 | 920 | 280 | 1442.857142857143 | 3042.857142857143 | 别人活着, | Others live, |
| 157 | 356670 | 358170 | 356550 | 358250 | 280 | 1700 | 320 | 3018.571428571429 | 5318.571428571429 | 因为他也做不了别的事情, | Because he couldn't do anything else. |
| 158 | 358330 | 359765 | 358250 | 360287 | 320 | 2037 | 0 | 2487.1428571428573 | 4844.142857142857 | 你得认识到这一点。 | You have to realize this. |
| 159 | 360810 | 362150 | 360287 | 362290 | 0 | 2002 | 260 | 3565.714285714286 | 5827.714285714286 | 这个时候你想起马斯克, | At this time, you think of Musk. |
| 160 | 362430 | 364445 | 362290 | 364897 | 260 | 2607 | 0 | 3664.2857142857147 | 6531.285714285715 | 想起王宁或者想想你自己。 | Think of Wang Ning or think of yourself. |
| 161 | 365350 | 366650 | 364897 | 366690 | 0 | 1792 | 360 | 1972.857142857143 | 4124.857142857143 | 如果你有所热爱, | If you have a passion, |
| 162 | 366730 | 369070 | 366690 | 369080 | 360 | 2390 | 390 | 4278.571428571428 | 7418.571428571428 | 你有事情可以做你想好好的生活, | You have something to do, you should enjoy your life. |
| 163 | 369090 | 370790 | 369080 | 370930 | 390 | 1850 | 260 | 2288.571428571429 | 4788.571428571429 | 面对你的人生好好的工作, | Facing your good job, |
| 164 | 371070 | 375970 | 370930 | 376130 | 260 | 5200 | 240 | 8065.714285714286 | 13765.714285714286 | 想做事情你就明白为什么我一直说要去拥抱共识, | If you want to do something, you should understand why I always say to seek consensus. |
| 165 | 376290 | 377630 | 376130 | 377730 | 240 | 1600 | 300 | 2088.571428571429 | 4228.571428571429 | 找到有共识的人。 | Find people who agree. |
| 166 | 377830 | 379430 | 377730 | 379640 | 300 | 1910 | 190 | 2504.285714285714 | 4904.285714285714 | 因为你的时间很珍贵, | Because your time is precious, |
| 167 | 379850 | 383010 | 379640 | 383240 | 190 | 3600 | 170 | 2487.1428571428573 | 6447.142857142857 | 而你的日常无论是生活、 | And whether it's your daily life, |
| 168 | 383470 | 384990 | 383240 | 385030 | 170 | 1790 | 360 | 1641.4285714285716 | 3961.4285714285716 | 工作还是什么, | Work or something, |
| 169 | 385070 | 386410 | 385030 | 386650 | 360 | 1620 | 160 | 2271.4285714285716 | 4411.428571428572 | 对于南非人来说, | For the South Africans, |
| 170 | 386890 | 388745 | 386650 | 389127 | 160 | 2477 | 18 | 2602.857142857143 | 5257.857142857143 | 对他们来说已经大脑过载了。 | They are already overloaded. |
| 171 | 389510 | 392810 | 389127 | 392950 | 17 | 3822 | 260 | 4891.428571428572 | 8990.428571428572 | 对于那些远古人啊死狗烂猫鼠辈来说, | For those ancient, primitive, and uncivilized people, |
| 172 | 393090 | 394885 | 392950 | 395407 | 260 | 2457 | 0 | 2602.857142857143 | 5319.857142857143 | 他也已经大脑过载了。 | He has also been overwhelmed. |
| 173 | 395930 | 399035 | 395407 | 399352 | 0 | 3945 | 83 | 3350.0 | 7378.0 | 所以理性的时候要告诉自己, | So, when being rational, tell yourself, |
| 174 | 399670 | 403785 | 399352 | 403911 | 82 | 4559 | 0 | 4030.0000000000005 | 8671.0 | 这也算是在带引号的救你渡你。 | This is also a kind of "saving" and "helping" you. |