| 序号 | start | end | startpos | endpos | addstart | cn音频 | addend | en音频 | 双语总时间 | 中文内容 | 英文内容 |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| 0 | 980 | 1400 | 0 | 1400 | 0 | 1400 | 400 | 1149 | 2949 | 大家好, | Hello everyone, |
| 1 | 1400 | 2580 | 1400 | 2800 | 400 | 1400 | 180 | 1869 | 3849 | 我是作家赵宁。 | I am a writer named Zhao Ning. |
| 2 | 3020 | 6680 | 2800 | 6680 | 180 | 3880 | 400 | 4361 | 8821 | 那今天跟大家聊一个话题是冲上热搜的话题, | Today, I want to talk to everyone about a hot topic that has been trending. |
| 3 | 6680 | 8470 | 6680 | 8490 | 400 | 1810 | 380 | 2020 | 4610 | 叫贾浅浅, | Call her Jia Qianqian. |
| 4 | 8510 | 9670 | 8490 | 9910 | 380 | 1420 | 160 | 3070 | 5030 | 文坛也拼爹。 | Literary circles also rely on nepotism. |
| 5 | 10150 | 10390 | 9910 | 10440 | 160 | 530 | 350 | 336 | 1376 | 呃, | Um, |
| 6 | 10490 | 11110 | 10440 | 11110 | 350 | 670 | 400 | 1358 | 2778 | 想不到呢? | I can't believe it! |
| 7 | 11110 | 14110 | 11110 | 14180 | 400 | 3070 | 330 | 3065 | 6865 | 贾平蛙的女儿是因为这样的事情, | The daughter of Jia Pingwa was because of such a thing. |
| 8 | 14250 | 15489 | 14180 | 15509 | 330 | 1329 | 380 | 1787 | 3826 | 贾浅浅呃, | Jia Qianqian, um, |
| 9 | 15530 | 16330 | 15509 | 16520 | 379 | 1011 | 210 | 789 | 2389 | 冲上热搜。 | Go viral. |
| 10 | 16710 | 16950 | 16520 | 17240 | 210 | 720 | 110 | 359 | 1399 | 呃, | Um, |
| 11 | 17530 | 19790 | 17240 | 19940 | 110 | 2700 | 250 | 2159 | 5219 | 想当年呢我还记得看到一篇报道。 | I remember when I saw a report. |
| 12 | 20090 | 20810 | 19940 | 20930 | 250 | 990 | 280 | 1439 | 2959 | 贾平蛙说, | Jia Pingwa said, |
| 13 | 21050 | 22550 | 20930 | 22620 | 280 | 1690 | 330 | 1950 | 4250 | 给女儿取名浅浅, | Give my daughter the name "Shanshan". |
| 14 | 22690 | 23630 | 22620 | 23790 | 330 | 1170 | 240 | 1927 | 3667 | 就是让他深深。 | Make him fall in love with you. |
| 15 | 23950 | 27230 | 23790 | 27340 | 240 | 3550 | 290 | 1683 | 5763 | 那这一次呢确实是深入了, | That time was indeed in-depth. |
| 16 | 27450 | 28550 | 27340 | 28640 | 290 | 1300 | 310 | 1021 | 2921 | 那怎么回事呢? | What's going on? |
| 17 | 28730 | 30250 | 28640 | 30450 | 310 | 1810 | 200 | 2229 | 4549 | 西北大学呃, | Northwestern University, uh, |
| 18 | 30650 | 40009 | 30450 | 40119 | 200 | 9669 | 290 | 9131 | 19290 | 最近呢有人举报西北大学文学院的这个副教授贾浅浅涉嫌学术这个论文抄袭。 | Recently, someone reported that Professor Jia Qianqian of the School of Humanities at Northwest University was suspected of academic plagiarism. |
| 19 | 40230 | 42770 | 40119 | 42990 | 289 | 2871 | 180 | 4993 | 8333 | 西北大学表示要彻查严格的查, | Northwestern University stated that it would conduct a thorough and rigorous investigation. |
| 20 | 43210 | 43450 | 42990 | 43570 | 180 | 580 | 280 | 464 | 1504 | 呃, | Um, |
| 21 | 43690 | 48110 | 43570 | 48320 | 280 | 4750 | 190 | 3750 | 8970 | 要对这种学术不端的事情呢进行严格调查, | To conduct a thorough investigation of this academic misconduct. |
| 22 | 48530 | 49970 | 48320 | 50090 | 190 | 1770 | 280 | 1683 | 3923 | 表示零容忍。 | Express zero tolerance. |
| 23 | 50210 | 53810 | 50090 | 53940 | 280 | 3850 | 270 | 5703 | 10103 | 我觉得西北大学文学院的态度是非常好的。 | I think the attitude of the School of Humanities at Northwest University is very good. |
| 24 | 54070 | 55910 | 53940 | 56060 | 270 | 2120 | 250 | 1811 | 4451 | 因为这么多的作家, | Because of so many writers, |
| 25 | 56210 | 57530 | 56060 | 57540 | 250 | 1480 | 390 | 1311 | 3431 | 这么多的学者, | So many scholars, |
| 26 | 57550 | 60650 | 57540 | 60810 | 390 | 3270 | 240 | 2983 | 6883 | 这么多的老师辛辛苦苦默默耕耘, | So many teachers have worked hard and silently, |
| 27 | 60970 | 62630 | 60810 | 62790 | 240 | 1980 | 240 | 2310 | 4770 | 许多年才出一本书, | It took many years to publish a book. |
| 28 | 62950 | 64490 | 62790 | 64610 | 240 | 1820 | 280 | 1102 | 3442 | 才写出一个论文。 | Just wrote a paper. |
| 29 | 64730 | 69240 | 64610 | 69260 | 280 | 4650 | 380 | 5331 | 10641 | 论文呢也是要职称评定的时候要拿得出来的。 | The thesis is also a necessary document for academic evaluation and promotion. |
| 30 | 69280 | 71400 | 69260 | 71400 | 380 | 2140 | 400 | 2356 | 5276 | 而这个假浅浅呢有四篇论文, | And this fake shallow has four papers. |
| 31 | 71400 | 75780 | 71400 | 75780 | 400 | 4380 | 400 | 4051 | 9231 | 三篇涉嫌抄袭查重率百分之八十五, | Three papers with a plagiarism detection rate of 85%, |
| 32 | 75780 | 76420 | 75780 | 76560 | 400 | 780 | 260 | 940 | 2380 | 非常的高。 | Very high. |
| 33 | 76700 | 80520 | 76560 | 80630 | 260 | 4070 | 290 | 5896 | 10516 | 而且呢其中有一段呢是抄他父亲亲的随随意了啊。 | And, in addition, there's a section where he's copying his father's casual and random thoughts. |
| 34 | 80740 | 82160 | 80630 | 82160 | 290 | 1530 | 400 | 2217 | 4437 | 那我想假浅假浅浅, | I want to be shallow, shallow, shallow. |
| 35 | 82160 | 84460 | 82160 | 84460 | 400 | 2300 | 400 | 2856 | 5956 | 这个抄袭事件如果调查成真的话, | If this plagiarism case is proven to be true, |
| 36 | 84460 | 88280 | 84460 | 88290 | 400 | 3830 | 390 | 3332 | 7952 | 我觉得对许多学者作家都是一个警示, | I think it's a warning for many scholars and writers. |
| 37 | 88300 | 89600 | 88290 | 89750 | 390 | 1460 | 250 | 1288 | 3388 | 是一个好事儿。 | That's a good thing. |
| 38 | 89900 | 90320 | 89750 | 90360 | 250 | 610 | 360 | 534 | 1754 | 第一, | First, |
| 39 | 90400 | 91500 | 90360 | 91620 | 360 | 1260 | 280 | 3262 | 5162 | 文坛不拼爹, | Literary circles don't rely on family background. |
| 40 | 91740 | 93120 | 91620 | 93280 | 280 | 1660 | 240 | 4130 | 6310 | 其实我在文坛这么多年, | Actually, I have been in the literary world for so many years. |
| 41 | 93440 | 95725 | 93280 | 96877 | 240 | 3597 | 0 | 1880 | 5717 | 我也看到了很多的现象。 | I also saw many phenomena. |
| 42 | 98030 | 99010 | 96877 | 99080 | 0 | 2203 | 330 | 1747 | 4280 | 比如说抄袭呀, | For example, plagiarism, |
| 43 | 99150 | 100370 | 99080 | 100450 | 330 | 1370 | 320 | 1369 | 3389 | 什么父母代写呀。 | What are the parents doing? |
| 44 | 100530 | 102990 | 100450 | 103200 | 320 | 2750 | 190 | 2930 | 6190 | 但是这种情况并不是主流, | However, this situation is not mainstream. |
| 45 | 103410 | 103650 | 103200 | 103670 | 190 | 470 | 380 | 371 | 1411 | 呃, | Um, |
| 46 | 103690 | 107885 | 103670 | 108282 | 380 | 4612 | 3 | 3482 | 8477 | 大部分的作家还是凭着自己的能力才华, | Most writers rely on their own abilities and talent. |
| 47 | 108680 | 109600 | 108282 | 109600 | 2 | 1318 | 400 | 1184 | 2904 | 像老牛一样, | Like an old ox, |
| 48 | 109600 | 112040 | 109600 | 112220 | 400 | 2620 | 220 | 1857 | 5097 | 在耕耘在春天的田野里耕耘。 | Working in the fields in spring. |
| 49 | 112400 | 112640 | 112220 | 112860 | 220 | 640 | 180 | 452 | 1492 | 呃, | Um, |
| 50 | 113080 | 114080 | 112860 | 114080 | 180 | 1220 | 400 | 754 | 2554 | 说实话啊, | Honestly, |
| 51 | 114080 | 116060 | 114080 | 116060 | 400 | 1980 | 400 | 2542 | 5322 | 我当作家这么多年, | I have been a writer for so many years, |
| 52 | 116060 | 118980 | 116060 | 119100 | 400 | 3040 | 280 | 2798 | 6518 | 我觉得当作家这个职业还是挺不容易的。 | I think being a writer is quite difficult. |
| 53 | 119220 | 121920 | 119100 | 121920 | 280 | 2820 | 400 | 2964 | 6464 | 熬了多少夜起早贪黑, | How many nights did I stay up late and get up early, |
| 54 | 121920 | 123460 | 121920 | 123540 | 400 | 1620 | 320 | 1822 | 4162 | 别人都睡觉的时候, | When everyone else is sleeping, |
| 55 | 123620 | 125020 | 123540 | 125020 | 320 | 1480 | 400 | 882 | 3082 | 夜里午夜的时候, | At midnight, |
| 56 | 125020 | 127060 | 125020 | 127240 | 400 | 2220 | 220 | 2019 | 4859 | 你开始写长篇小说, | You start writing a long novel. |
| 57 | 127420 | 129440 | 127240 | 129590 | 220 | 2350 | 250 | 2008 | 4828 | 你开始吭哧吭哧吭哧的。 | You start to toil and sweat. |
| 58 | 129740 | 129980 | 129590 | 130070 | 250 | 480 | 310 | 464 | 1504 | 嗯, | Well, |
| 59 | 130160 | 131720 | 130070 | 132020 | 310 | 1950 | 100 | 2008 | 4368 | 把那些没有的事情, | Those things that don't exist, |
| 60 | 132320 | 138480 | 132020 | 138560 | 100 | 6540 | 320 | 3853 | 10813 | 虚构的故事意向你想表达的这个比喻, | The story is fictional, but the metaphor you want to express is |
| 61 | 138640 | 142420 | 138560 | 142580 | 320 | 4019 | 240 | 2809 | 7388 | 想表达对社会的看法都融在你的小说里。 | Express your views on society in your novel. |
| 62 | 142740 | 144380 | 142580 | 144450 | 240 | 1870 | 330 | 2391 | 4831 | 现在呢出版小说也不容易。 | Now publishing novels is not easy. |
| 63 | 144520 | 145660 | 144450 | 145660 | 330 | 1210 | 400 | 1787 | 3727 | 我虽然出了很多书, | Although I have written many books, |
| 64 | 145660 | 151260 | 145660 | 151390 | 400 | 5730 | 270 | 5205 | 11605 | 但是我也觉得文坛和这个当作家当女作家是挺难的一件事, | However, I also feel that it is a very difficult thing to be a writer or a female writer. |
| 65 | 151520 | 153780 | 151390 | 153850 | 270 | 2460 | 330 | 4609 | 7669 | 可是再难贾乾田也不能抄袭啊。 | However, no matter how difficult it is, Jia Qian cannot plagiarize. |
| 66 | 153920 | 154960 | 153850 | 154970 | 330 | 1120 | 390 | 1288 | 3128 | 如果你有才华, | If you have talent, |
| 67 | 154980 | 156280 | 154970 | 156370 | 390 | 1400 | 310 | 1010 | 3110 | 如果你热爱文艺, | If you love art, |
| 68 | 156460 | 158500 | 156370 | 158670 | 310 | 2300 | 230 | 1578 | 4418 | 那你更应该尊重他, | You should respect him more, |
| 69 | 158840 | 161690 | 158670 | 161860 | 230 | 3190 | 230 | 1335 | 4985 | 把他当成一个珍珠, | Treat him like a pearl. |
| 70 | 162030 | 165930 | 161860 | 166230 | 230 | 4370 | 100 | 2298 | 6998 | 把它当成一个纯净的水晶的山。 | Treat it as a pure crystal mountain. |
| 71 | 166530 | 167790 | 166230 | 167970 | 100 | 1740 | 220 | 1927 | 3987 | 我觉得写每一个字, | I think writing every word, |
| 72 | 168150 | 172470 | 167970 | 172480 | 220 | 4510 | 390 | 3123 | 8243 | 我写每一本书之前我都要祷告向上天祷告。 | Before I write every book, I pray to God. |
| 73 | 172490 | 174730 | 172480 | 174920 | 390 | 2440 | 210 | 2345 | 5385 | 就是说我发自内心的真诚, | That is, my sincere expression. |
| 74 | 175110 | 178630 | 174920 | 178780 | 210 | 3860 | 250 | 2711 | 7031 | 我要把我热爱的事情一点一滴的做好。 | I want to do my best in everything I love. |
| 75 | 178930 | 180550 | 178780 | 180700 | 250 | 1920 | 250 | 2252 | 4672 | 每一本书不仅要卖的好, | Not only should every book sell well, |
| 76 | 180850 | 182330 | 180700 | 182440 | 250 | 1740 | 290 | 2066 | 4346 | 还要体现你的真诚。 | Also, show your sincerity. |
| 77 | 182550 | 183770 | 182440 | 183900 | 290 | 1460 | 270 | 1753 | 3773 | 你对社会的思考, | Your thoughts on society, |
| 78 | 184030 | 185450 | 183900 | 185640 | 270 | 1740 | 210 | 1381 | 3601 | 你爱这个世界, | Do you love this world? |
| 79 | 185830 | 187430 | 185640 | 187620 | 210 | 1980 | 210 | 1079 | 3479 | 你就要写作, | You should write. |
| 80 | 187810 | 188750 | 187620 | 188900 | 210 | 1280 | 250 | 1451 | 3191 | 你要表达, | What you want to express, |
| 81 | 189050 | 190070 | 188900 | 190100 | 250 | 1200 | 370 | 1323 | 3143 | 但不能抄袭, | But not plagiarism. |
| 82 | 190130 | 191930 | 190100 | 192070 | 370 | 1970 | 260 | 2345 | 4945 | 不能学术论文造假。 | Academic plagiarism is not allowed. |
| 83 | 192210 | 196050 | 192070 | 196140 | 260 | 4070 | 310 | 4423 | 9063 | 这就是我今天对呃假减简论文抄袭的一点看法, | Here are my thoughts on the plagiarism of the fake reduction of the paper today, |
| 84 | 196230 | 197490 | 196140 | 197600 | 310 | 1460 | 290 | 2205 | 4265 | 希望对大家有帮助。 | Hope this is helpful to everyone. |
| 85 | 197710 | 198630 | 197600 | 198630 | 290 | 1030 | 400 | 812 | 2532 | 我是作家, | I am a writer. |
| 86 | 198630 | 202850 | 198630 | 202880 | 400 | 4250 | 370 | 2786 | 7806 | 让您喜欢每一位热爱文学的朋友, | Let you enjoy every literary friend you love. |
| 87 | 202910 | 204530 | 202880 | 204620 | 370 | 1740 | 310 | 1520 | 3940 | 今天就到这儿, | That's all for today. |
| 88 | 204710 | 206005 | 204620 | 208106 | 310 | 3485 | 0 | 1509 | 5304 | 下回见拜拜。 | See you later. Bye. |