| 序号 | start | end | startpos | endpos | addstart | cn音频 | addend | en音频 | 双语总时间 | 中文内容 | 英文内容 |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| 0 | 70 | 2130 | 0 | 2330 | 0 | 2330 | 200 | 2210 | 4740 | 大早突然想起来一件旧事, | Suddenly, he remembered an old thing. |
| 1 | 2530 | 4350 | 2330 | 4350 | 200 | 2020 | 400 | 2623 | 5243 | 之所以要说这个旧事呢, | I'm telling you this old story because... |
| 2 | 4350 | 7710 | 4350 | 7869 | 400 | 3519 | 241 | 5474 | 9634 | 因为这个事跟最近都有事的两个人有关系。 | Because this matter is related to two people who have been involved in recent events. |
| 3 | 8029 | 9490 | 7869 | 9560 | 240 | 1690 | 330 | 2078 | 4338 | 第一个是熊昭正, | The first one is Xiong Zhao-zheng. |
| 4 | 9630 | 10630 | 9560 | 10690 | 330 | 1130 | 340 | 2183 | 3983 | 第二个是贾平花, | The second one is Jia Pinghua. |
| 5 | 10750 | 13930 | 10690 | 14020 | 340 | 3330 | 310 | 2333 | 6313 | 两个都是著名的当代文学的作家。 | Both are famous contemporary writers. |
| 6 | 14110 | 16030 | 14020 | 16030 | 310 | 2009 | 400 | 1311 | 4030 | 一个是在陕西, | One is in Shaanxi. |
| 7 | 16030 | 20210 | 16030 | 20260 | 400 | 4230 | 350 | 5353 | 10333 | 一个是在湖北两个人都获得过中国当代文学长篇的最高奖。 | One has won two consecutive Chinese contemporary literature long-form awards. |
| 8 | 20310 | 21050 | 20260 | 21160 | 350 | 900 | 290 | 1567 | 3107 | 摩盾文学奖。 | Moondong Literature Award. |
| 9 | 21270 | 22250 | 21160 | 22300 | 290 | 1140 | 350 | 1102 | 2882 | 事情是这么个事情。 | Here's the story. |
| 10 | 22350 | 23750 | 22300 | 23950 | 350 | 1650 | 200 | 1823 | 4023 | 前两天四月七日, | Two days ago, April 7th, |
| 11 | 24150 | 27630 | 23950 | 27800 | 200 | 3850 | 230 | 5503 | 9783 | 陕西美术博物馆办了熊昭正先生的书法展。 | Shaanxi Art Museum held an exhibition of calligraphy by Mr. Xiong Zhao-zheng. |
| 12 | 27970 | 30810 | 27800 | 30810 | 230 | 3010 | 400 | 4338 | 7978 | 二零一三年的三年的十一月二十八日, | November 28, 2013, three years ago. |
| 13 | 30810 | 33030 | 30810 | 33030 | 400 | 2220 | 400 | 3262 | 6282 | 熊昭正先生呢在西安美术馆, | Mr. Xiong Zhaoqing is at the Xi'an Art Museum. |
| 14 | 33030 | 34490 | 33030 | 34490 | 400 | 1460 | 400 | 5131 | 7391 | 唐唐别业的西安美术馆是书法展, | The Xi'an Art Museum of Tang Tang's Private Studio is hosting a calligraphy exhibition. |
| 15 | 34490 | 36660 | 34490 | 36880 | 400 | 2390 | 180 | 998 | 3968 | 作有画册, | Create a book, |
| 16 | 37100 | 39040 | 36880 | 39040 | 180 | 2160 | 400 | 3738 | 6478 | 就是熊昭正诗文书法展, | The exhibition of calligraphy and paintings by Xiong Zhao-zheng. |
| 17 | 39040 | 40160 | 39040 | 40220 | 400 | 1180 | 340 | 3259 | 5179 | 这是贾平光先生提的。 | This is a question raised by Mr. Jia Pingguo. |
| 18 | 40280 | 41780 | 40220 | 41780 | 340 | 1560 | 400 | 3119 | 5419 | 我当时作为一个文学爱好者, | I was a literature enthusiast at the time. |
| 19 | 41780 | 43780 | 41780 | 43780 | 400 | 2000 | 400 | 3007 | 5807 | 我说毛蒋的作者来了, | I said that the author of Mao Jiang is coming. |
| 20 | 43780 | 46240 | 43780 | 46370 | 400 | 2590 | 270 | 3285 | 6545 | 我肯定要想拥有一本他的签名书, | I definitely want to own a signed copy of his book. |
| 21 | 46500 | 48460 | 46370 | 48550 | 270 | 2180 | 310 | 3279 | 6039 | 下面书馆大概是十点开幕, | The library is supposed to open around 10 AM. |
| 22 | 48640 | 49535 | 48550 | 49862 | 310 | 1311 | 73 | 1033 | 2727 | 为九点。 | Nine o'clock. |
| 23 | 50190 | 52490 | 49862 | 52490 | 72 | 2628 | 400 | 1962 | 5062 | 汉唐书城开馆的时候呢, | When Han Tang Bookstore opened, |
| 24 | 52490 | 58050 | 52490 | 58130 | 400 | 5640 | 320 | 8044 | 14404 | 就跑过去买了一套人民文学出的熊朝正的代表作张居正一套四本, | I just went to buy a set of Zhang Juzheng's representative works published by Renmin Literature, consisting of four volumes. |
| 25 | 58210 | 60330 | 58130 | 60490 | 320 | 2360 | 240 | 1834 | 4754 | 当时是一百一十六就打折。 | It was 16% off. |
| 26 | 60650 | 61490 | 60490 | 61490 | 240 | 1000 | 400 | 1544 | 3184 | 我买完这个书之后呢, | After I bought this book, |
| 27 | 61490 | 64430 | 61490 | 64520 | 400 | 3030 | 310 | 5572 | 9312 | 我赶忙跑到县美术馆赶上开幕之前要见到熊朝正, | I rushed to the county art museum just in time to meet Xiong Chaozheng before the opening. |
| 28 | 64610 | 67890 | 64520 | 68020 | 310 | 3500 | 270 | 3645 | 7725 | 我找到熊朝正先生就让他签这个书。 | I found Mr. Xiong Zhaozheng and asked him to sign this book. |
| 29 | 68150 | 70090 | 68020 | 70090 | 270 | 2070 | 400 | 2832 | 5572 | 这套四本当时有一个私信, | This set of four books had a private message. |
| 30 | 70090 | 71450 | 70090 | 71500 | 400 | 1410 | 350 | 2194 | 4354 | 我想让四本都签上名啊, | I want all four to be signed. |
| 31 | 71550 | 72470 | 71500 | 72470 | 350 | 970 | 400 | 2331 | 4051 | 大作讲的有点激动。 | The story is a bit too dramatic. |
| 32 | 72470 | 73710 | 72470 | 73710 | 400 | 1240 | 400 | 1950 | 3990 | 熊先生呢给我签了。 | Mr. Xiong signed for me. |
| 33 | 73710 | 80170 | 73710 | 80170 | 400 | 6460 | 400 | 6002 | 13262 | 朱鸿章先生从熊朝正里边还加了一个我当时这个刚寄的一个名片也告诉他, | Mr. Zhu Hongzhang also added a business card that I had just mailed to Mr. Xiong Chaozheng. |
| 34 | 80170 | 81490 | 80170 | 81490 | 400 | 1320 | 400 | 1753 | 3873 | 我的名字是第二本本, | My name is the second book. |
| 35 | 81490 | 83150 | 81490 | 83150 | 400 | 1660 | 400 | 3599 | 6059 | 第三本和第四本我都已经打开了, | I have already opened the third and fourth books. |
| 36 | 83150 | 84405 | 83150 | 84742 | 400 | 1591 | 63 | 1091 | 3145 | 让他准备签。 | Let him sign. |
| 37 | 85080 | 87320 | 84742 | 87360 | 62 | 2618 | 360 | 2688 | 5728 | 就在第一本刚还没有签完的时候, | Just when the first book hadn't been signed yet, |
| 38 | 87400 | 88940 | 87360 | 88940 | 360 | 1580 | 400 | 1288 | 3628 | 那时候开幕之前, | Before the opening, |
| 39 | 88940 | 90500 | 88940 | 90500 | 400 | 1560 | 400 | 3177 | 5537 | 我和嘉宾就陆续来贾开。 | I and the guest arrived at Jia's house one after another. |
| 40 | 90500 | 91160 | 90500 | 91210 | 400 | 710 | 350 | 2124 | 3584 | 刚先生来了, | Mr. Gang has arrived. |
| 41 | 91260 | 94540 | 91210 | 94550 | 350 | 3340 | 390 | 3250 | 7330 | 后面跟了一群人前赴后拥的使用照证, | followed by a group of people rushing to use the evidence, |
| 42 | 94560 | 96160 | 94550 | 96160 | 390 | 1610 | 400 | 1695 | 4095 | 就有点着急了啊, | I'm a little anxious now. |
| 43 | 96160 | 97000 | 96160 | 97260 | 400 | 1100 | 140 | 1172 | 2812 | 把这个赶快一签。 | Sign it quickly. |
| 44 | 97520 | 98980 | 97260 | 99160 | 140 | 1900 | 220 | 3309 | 5569 | 我说老师后面还有几本, | I said, "There are a few more books behind you, teacher." |
| 45 | 99340 | 101600 | 99160 | 101760 | 220 | 2600 | 240 | 2774 | 5834 | 他他就说哎都一样签一本就行了。 | He said that it's fine to just sign one. |
| 46 | 101920 | 104880 | 101760 | 104880 | 240 | 3120 | 400 | 2925 | 6685 | 就在我作为一个大早上跑到书店去买书, | Just when I was running to the bookstore in the morning, |
| 47 | 104880 | 106180 | 104880 | 106280 | 400 | 1400 | 300 | 1126 | 3226 | 很热心的读者来讲, | To the helpful reader, |
| 48 | 106380 | 108840 | 106280 | 108880 | 300 | 2600 | 360 | 1880 | 5140 | 我感觉他有点没耐心, | I feel he's a bit impatient. |
| 49 | 108920 | 110140 | 108880 | 110140 | 360 | 1260 | 400 | 905 | 2925 | 有点怠慢啊, | A little slow. |
| 50 | 110140 | 111720 | 110140 | 111720 | 400 | 1580 | 400 | 2252 | 4632 | 但他可能已经意识不到这个东西。 | But he may have already realized this. |
| 51 | 111720 | 115450 | 111720 | 115450 | 400 | 3730 | 400 | 4760 | 9290 | 因为啊因为贾平蛙是他的重要嘉宾来作为一个湖北的作者, | Because, because Jia Pingwa is his important guest, as a writer from Hubei. |
| 52 | 115450 | 120860 | 115450 | 120990 | 400 | 5540 | 270 | 6615 | 12825 | 到陕西这个地盘上办展览里面又是文学圈的搞书法的。 | To hold an exhibition in Shaanxi province, it involves both the literary circle and the art of calligraphy. |
| 53 | 121120 | 122320 | 120990 | 122320 | 270 | 1330 | 400 | 3076 | 5076 | 贾崇高先生肯定是大佬哈, | Mr. Jia Chonggu is definitely a big shot. |
| 54 | 122320 | 123340 | 122320 | 123340 | 400 | 1020 | 400 | 1869 | 3689 | 你在人家地盘上, | You are on someone else's land, |
| 55 | 123340 | 123680 | 123340 | 123800 | 400 | 460 | 280 | 545 | 1685 | 对吧? | Right? |
| 56 | 123920 | 126560 | 123800 | 126720 | 280 | 2920 | 240 | 4655 | 8095 | 所以贾崇高先生肯定他当天最大的嘉宾, | Therefore, Mr. Jia Chongguang was definitely the biggest guest that day. |
| 57 | 126880 | 128820 | 126720 | 128860 | 240 | 2140 | 360 | 1683 | 4423 | 他就很着急的去迎过去了。 | He rushed over to meet him. |
| 58 | 128900 | 130000 | 128860 | 130000 | 360 | 1140 | 400 | 2205 | 4105 | 我当时心里落差很大。 | I was very disappointed at the time. |
| 59 | 130000 | 130460 | 130000 | 130460 | 400 | 460 | 400 | 835 | 2095 | 说句实话, | Honestly, |
| 60 | 130460 | 132220 | 130460 | 132220 | 400 | 1760 | 400 | 2589 | 5149 | 我现在十三年过去了, | Now, it's been thirteen years since... |
| 61 | 132220 | 135600 | 132220 | 135680 | 400 | 3460 | 320 | 3575 | 7755 | 我现在觉得没有太多这种情绪上的东西。 | I don't feel much of that kind of emotional stuff anymore. |
| 62 | 135760 | 137720 | 135680 | 137720 | 320 | 2040 | 400 | 3138 | 5898 | 但是我当时是心罗山大舅, | But at that time, I was a big brother from the heart mountain. |
| 63 | 137720 | 141790 | 137720 | 141910 | 400 | 4190 | 280 | 4667 | 9537 | 觉得一个很很认真的读者大早上跑到书店去买书, | I saw a very serious reader running to the bookstore in the morning to buy books. |
| 64 | 142030 | 144070 | 141910 | 144230 | 280 | 2320 | 240 | 1300 | 4140 | 把这时间算的时间跑过来要签名。 | Sign the time to come. |
| 65 | 144390 | 146190 | 144230 | 146190 | 240 | 1960 | 400 | 1648 | 4248 | 在当时的这个开幕式上, | At this opening ceremony, |
| 66 | 146190 | 147890 | 146190 | 147890 | 400 | 1700 | 400 | 1776 | 4276 | 我是唯一一个的这样的存在, | I am the only one like this. |
| 67 | 147890 | 149090 | 147890 | 149160 | 400 | 1270 | 330 | 2321 | 4321 | 就拿着书上去签名的, | Just take the book up there to sign it. |
| 68 | 149230 | 149970 | 149160 | 150040 | 330 | 880 | 330 | 1486 | 3026 | 应该是这样子。 | Here's how it should be. |
| 69 | 150110 | 151710 | 150040 | 151710 | 330 | 1670 | 400 | 2403 | 4803 | 后来我就把展厅的大概看了一下, | Later, I took a look at the exhibition hall. |
| 70 | 151710 | 155530 | 151710 | 155590 | 400 | 3880 | 340 | 3982 | 8602 | 因为在签这套书之前还给我签了当时的一个画册, | Because before signing this book, I had also signed a drawing book. |
| 71 | 155650 | 156370 | 155590 | 156480 | 340 | 890 | 290 | 1474 | 2994 | 这里边也有, | There are also here. |
| 72 | 156590 | 157590 | 156480 | 157590 | 290 | 1110 | 400 | 1973 | 3773 | 因为我画册特别多, | Because I have a lot of sketchbooks, |
| 73 | 157590 | 159010 | 157590 | 159010 | 400 | 1420 | 400 | 2240 | 4460 | 我很多都已经扔掉了。 | I have already thrown away a lot. |
| 74 | 159010 | 160390 | 159010 | 160390 | 400 | 1380 | 400 | 2751 | 4931 | 这个画册之所以没有被扔掉, | The reason why this book wasn't thrown away is... |
| 75 | 160390 | 162450 | 160390 | 162590 | 400 | 2200 | 260 | 2101 | 4961 | 可能就因为签过名字, | It could be because they signed their name, |
| 76 | 162730 | 164710 | 162590 | 164720 | 260 | 2130 | 390 | 2721 | 5501 | 而且我看了盖过我的一个收藏章, | And I saw someone beat my collection stamp. |
| 77 | 164730 | 166570 | 164720 | 166570 | 390 | 1850 | 400 | 1497 | 4137 | 说明我当时还是很珍重。 | I still value it. |
| 78 | 166570 | 167910 | 166570 | 167910 | 400 | 1340 | 400 | 1335 | 3475 | 这份纪念这事情, | Commemorate this event, |
| 79 | 167910 | 168890 | 167910 | 169090 | 400 | 1180 | 200 | 2275 | 4055 | 过去十三年以后, | After the past thirteen years, |
| 80 | 169290 | 169790 | 169090 | 169790 | 200 | 700 | 400 | 1114 | 2414 | 前两天, | Two days ago, |
| 81 | 169790 | 172050 | 169790 | 172060 | 400 | 2270 | 390 | 4146 | 7206 | 熊高正先生又一次到陕西办展览, | Mr. Xiong Gao has come to Shaanxi again to hold an exhibition. |
| 82 | 172070 | 173090 | 172060 | 173090 | 390 | 1030 | 400 | 2136 | 3956 | 我选择西安美术馆。 | I chose the Xi'an Art Museum. |
| 83 | 173090 | 174310 | 173090 | 174490 | 400 | 1400 | 220 | 4214 | 6234 | 西安美术馆在大唐不夜城, | Xi'an Art Museum is located in the Eternal City of the Tang Dynasty. |
| 84 | 174670 | 177370 | 174490 | 177370 | 220 | 2880 | 400 | 4974 | 8474 | 那那个时候还是在西安年最中国之前, | Back then, it was still before the founding of the People's Republic of China in Xi'an. |
| 85 | 177370 | 179390 | 177370 | 179430 | 400 | 2060 | 360 | 1845 | 4665 | 还是有一定影响力的。 | It still has some influence. |
| 86 | 179470 | 180130 | 179430 | 180130 | 360 | 700 | 400 | 1219 | 2679 | 我很荣幸的, | I am very honored, |
| 87 | 180130 | 182530 | 180130 | 182530 | 400 | 2400 | 400 | 2426 | 5626 | 在一六年和一九年期间, | During the years 16 and 19, |
| 88 | 182530 | 184830 | 182530 | 184830 | 400 | 2300 | 400 | 3239 | 6339 | 在西安美术馆工作过三年啊, | I worked at the Xi'an Art Museum for three years. |
| 89 | 184830 | 186610 | 184830 | 186610 | 400 | 1780 | 400 | 2739 | 5319 | 那时候熊专正先生办展的时候, | When Mr. Xiong was organizing the exhibition, |
| 90 | 186610 | 187190 | 186610 | 187290 | 400 | 680 | 300 | 1288 | 2668 | 我还没有去。 | I haven't gone yet. |
| 91 | 187390 | 194885 | 187290 | 195267 | 300 | 7977 | 18 | 8602 | 16897 | 但那两天熊先生办的展览是在陕西美术博物馆和陕西官方的啊有学术影响力的这样一个美术阵地, | But the exhibitions held by Mr. Xiong were at the Shaanxi Art Museum and the official Shaanxi, which were academically influential art venues. |
| 92 | 195650 | 198320 | 195267 | 198440 | 17 | 3172 | 280 | 3461 | 6930 | 邀请了陕西书协的主席。 | Invited the president of the Shaanxi Writers Association. |
| 93 | 198560 | 202340 | 198440 | 202340 | 280 | 3900 | 400 | 5592 | 10172 | 方春女士请了西安美院的德高望重的理论。 | Ms. Fang Chun invited a respected and renowned theorist from the Xi'an Art Academy. |
| 94 | 202340 | 204220 | 202340 | 204220 | 400 | 1880 | 400 | 3106 | 5786 | 大家周晓璐先生啊, | Everyone, this is Mr. Zhou Xiaoluo. |
| 95 | 204220 | 205440 | 204220 | 205440 | 400 | 1220 | 400 | 2739 | 4759 | 美术研究者程正先生哦, | Mr. Chen Zheng, an art researcher, |
| 96 | 205440 | 206800 | 205440 | 206800 | 400 | 1360 | 400 | 2832 | 4992 | 交大的一些教授啊, | Some professors from Jiaotong University, |
| 97 | 206800 | 208760 | 206800 | 208880 | 400 | 2080 | 280 | 3355 | 6115 | 我们很明显的能看出来角术权。 | It's obvious that the power of the corner is being used. |
| 98 | 209000 | 214285 | 208880 | 214712 | 280 | 5831 | 0 | 5527 | 11638 | 而且我看新闻报道熊先生的其十四幅作品全是自作诗词, | Also, I saw in the news that Mr. Xiong's fourteen works were all original poems. |
| 99 | 215140 | 219720 | 214712 | 219720 | 0 | 5008 | 400 | 6399 | 11807 | 自己做的诗词自己写出来的那个其实已经超越了很多当代的作家呃, | What I've created, the poems and verses I've written myself, are already beyond many contemporary writers. |
| 100 | 219720 | 221320 | 219720 | 221430 | 400 | 1710 | 290 | 1439 | 3839 | 书法家或者画家。 | Calligrapher or painter. |
| 101 | 221540 | 222880 | 221430 | 222890 | 290 | 1460 | 390 | 1787 | 3927 | 我说这么一个, | I said something like this, |
| 102 | 222900 | 224920 | 222890 | 224920 | 390 | 2029 | 400 | 2705 | 5524 | 就是为什么当时心里会有落差? | Why did I feel so disappointed at that time? |
| 103 | 224920 | 228660 | 224920 | 228660 | 400 | 3740 | 400 | 4191 | 8731 | 是因为我上大学的时候读过很多啊类似于拔金呀、 | Because I read a lot of things like "Ba Jin" when I was in college. |
| 104 | 228660 | 228980 | 228660 | 228980 | 400 | 320 | 400 | 928 | 2048 | 金心呀, | Golden heart, |
| 105 | 228980 | 230939 | 228980 | 231049 | 400 | 2069 | 290 | 1892 | 4651 | 那个时代的作家的书, | The books of writers of that era, |
| 106 | 231160 | 233820 | 231049 | 234060 | 289 | 3010 | 160 | 3421 | 6880 | 那个时代所有的作家基本上都会写文章, | In that era, all writers basically wrote articles. |
| 107 | 234300 | 235560 | 234060 | 235560 | 160 | 1500 | 400 | 2289 | 4349 | 谈他和读者的关系。 | Talk about his relationship with readers. |
| 108 | 235560 | 237000 | 235560 | 237180 | 400 | 1620 | 220 | 2391 | 4631 | 谈读者在他心目中的位置。 | About the reader's position in his mind. |
| 109 | 237360 | 237560 | 237180 | 237560 | 220 | 380 | 400 | 510 | 1510 | 呃, | Um, |
| 110 | 237560 | 242220 | 237560 | 242310 | 400 | 4750 | 310 | 4521 | 9981 | 我就觉得作家好的作家应该是把读者放在心里边很重的一个位置, | I think that a good writer should place the reader in a very important position. |
| 111 | 242400 | 244420 | 242310 | 244420 | 310 | 2110 | 400 | 2782 | 5602 | 但是实实一直在变啊, | But, the real thing is constantly changing. |
| 112 | 244420 | 249080 | 244420 | 249100 | 400 | 4680 | 380 | 5270 | 10730 | 这种老先生们的这种作派认知越来越少, | I'm increasingly aware that the behavior of these old men is becoming less common. |
| 113 | 249120 | 249740 | 249100 | 249780 | 380 | 680 | 360 | 441 | 1861 | 甚至没有。 | None. |
| 114 | 249820 | 252840 | 249780 | 252910 | 360 | 3130 | 330 | 2983 | 6803 | 所以熊长正先生当时给我签了这个书之后呢, | So when Mr. Xiong Chang signed the book for me, |
| 115 | 252980 | 254880 | 252910 | 255030 | 330 | 2120 | 250 | 2461 | 5161 | 我还是觉得心里有落差, | I still feel a sense of disappointment. |
| 116 | 255180 | 256620 | 255030 | 256640 | 250 | 1610 | 380 | 1369 | 3609 | 以至于这么多年, | So many years, |
| 117 | 256660 | 258000 | 256640 | 258140 | 380 | 1500 | 260 | 2298 | 4438 | 这套书我一直都没有读, | I have never read this set of books. |
| 118 | 258280 | 259520 | 258140 | 259520 | 260 | 1380 | 400 | 2066 | 4106 | 可能有点精神洁癖吧, | Maybe I'm a bit of a germaphobe. |
| 119 | 259520 | 261700 | 259520 | 261730 | 400 | 2210 | 370 | 2798 | 5778 | 觉得作家应该把读者看得很重。 | I think writers should prioritize readers. |
| 120 | 261760 | 263140 | 261730 | 263220 | 370 | 1490 | 320 | 1567 | 3747 | 因为现在我是释怀的, | Because I'm at peace now, |
| 121 | 263300 | 266760 | 263220 | 266760 | 320 | 3540 | 400 | 4026 | 8286 | 但是我说这个事就是想谈一下我们作家啊, | But I said that the purpose of this is to talk about writers. |
| 122 | 266760 | 271520 | 266760 | 271740 | 400 | 4980 | 180 | 5488 | 11048 | 就是写文章的人一定要有强烈的这种作品意识和读者意识。 | The person writing an article must have a strong sense of ownership and awareness of the audience. |
| 123 | 271960 | 272600 | 271740 | 272600 | 180 | 860 | 400 | 661 | 2101 | 就是第一, | First, |
| 124 | 272600 | 276320 | 272600 | 276320 | 400 | 3720 | 400 | 3900 | 8420 | 你要把作品当成你最重要的代表性的东西。 | You should consider your work as your most important representative thing. |
| 125 | 276320 | 277640 | 276320 | 277640 | 400 | 1320 | 400 | 1509 | 3629 | 你的作品就是你的脸面啊, | Your work is your face, |
| 126 | 277640 | 279060 | 277640 | 279060 | 400 | 1420 | 400 | 998 | 3218 | 是你的灵魂, | Is your soul, |
| 127 | 279060 | 279840 | 279060 | 280079 | 400 | 1019 | 161 | 1242 | 2822 | 就是你的生命力。 | That's your vitality. |
| 128 | 280319 | 281340 | 280079 | 281480 | 160 | 1400 | 260 | 1950 | 3770 | 你说的再好, | No matter how good you say, |
| 129 | 281620 | 282300 | 281480 | 282540 | 260 | 1060 | 160 | 1555 | 3035 | 恩头再大, | No matter how big the head, |
| 130 | 282780 | 284340 | 282540 | 284460 | 160 | 1920 | 280 | 1323 | 3683 | 没有能拿得出手的作品, | No usable work. |
| 131 | 284580 | 286160 | 284460 | 286160 | 280 | 1700 | 400 | 2194 | 4574 | 这个将来是流传不下去的。 | This future will not be passed down. |
| 132 | 286160 | 287185 | 286160 | 287522 | 400 | 1361 | 63 | 2426 | 4250 | 你不管获过多少奖, | No matter how many awards you have won, |
| 133 | 287860 | 289360 | 287522 | 289360 | 62 | 1838 | 400 | 2437 | 4737 | 当然这两位先生啊, | Of course, these two gentlemen, |
| 134 | 289360 | 293900 | 289360 | 293900 | 400 | 4540 | 400 | 5845 | 11185 | 刘蛙和熊昭正的那在中国当代文学的位置和成绩是无可否认的。 | Liu Wa and Xiong Zhao are undoubtedly important figures in contemporary Chinese literature. |
| 135 | 293900 | 297920 | 293900 | 297920 | 400 | 4019 | 400 | 5770 | 10589 | 另外一个就是说当代的作者要特别重视你和读者啊, | Another point is that contemporary authors should pay special attention to their relationship with readers. |
| 136 | 297920 | 299160 | 297920 | 299160 | 400 | 1240 | 400 | 1555 | 3595 | 像我们这种博主一样啊, | Like a blogger like us, |
| 137 | 299160 | 301020 | 299160 | 301080 | 400 | 1920 | 340 | 3215 | 5875 | 你和粉丝的之间的这种沟通, | This kind of communication between you and your fans, |
| 138 | 301140 | 303780 | 301080 | 303780 | 340 | 2700 | 400 | 2391 | 5831 | 有没有呃真正有学识的人啊, | Are there any truly knowledgeable people here? |
| 139 | 303780 | 305460 | 303780 | 305640 | 400 | 1860 | 220 | 2925 | 5405 | 能不能进行更深的交流和交往, | Can we have a deeper exchange and interaction? |
| 140 | 305820 | 307740 | 305640 | 307910 | 220 | 2270 | 230 | 2194 | 4914 | 要把每一个人的留言, | Translate every person's message, |
| 141 | 308080 | 309720 | 307910 | 309720 | 230 | 1810 | 400 | 1787 | 4227 | 每一个之前是读者, | Every one of them was a reader. |
| 142 | 309720 | 311860 | 309720 | 311860 | 400 | 2140 | 400 | 3436 | 6376 | 现在是粉丝的这种真心实意的东西, | This is the genuine and heartfelt expression of fans. |
| 143 | 311860 | 313180 | 311860 | 313180 | 400 | 1320 | 400 | 940 | 3060 | 要要看重要, | It's important, |
| 144 | 313180 | 314140 | 313180 | 314330 | 400 | 1150 | 210 | 1311 | 3071 | 要看到他们的反馈。 | To see their feedback. |
| 145 | 314520 | 315840 | 314330 | 315840 | 210 | 1510 | 400 | 1184 | 3304 | 因为你作为一个写作者来讲, | Because you are a writer, |
| 146 | 315840 | 317500 | 315840 | 317570 | 400 | 1730 | 330 | 1671 | 4131 | 你是一个很有局限的人。 | You are a very limited person. |
| 147 | 317640 | 318800 | 317570 | 318800 | 330 | 1230 | 400 | 1381 | 3341 | 当然你的读者啊, | Of course, your readers, |
| 148 | 318800 | 320080 | 318800 | 320140 | 400 | 1340 | 340 | 1706 | 3786 | 你的粉丝他是大众, | Your fans are the masses. |
| 149 | 320200 | 322840 | 320140 | 322840 | 340 | 2700 | 400 | 3819 | 7259 | 他可能就会有来自方方面面的这种学术, | He might have this kind of academic knowledge from all aspects. |
| 150 | 322840 | 324500 | 322840 | 324500 | 400 | 1660 | 400 | 1904 | 4364 | 像学识上的或者经验上的, | Like knowledge or experience, |
| 151 | 324500 | 325940 | 324500 | 326050 | 400 | 1550 | 290 | 3471 | 5711 | 或者是行业上的一些积累, | Either industry experience or accumulated knowledge. |
| 152 | 326160 | 328100 | 326050 | 328180 | 290 | 2130 | 320 | 2589 | 5329 | 可能会对我们产生更大的影响。 | This may have a greater impact on us. |
| 153 | 328260 | 330440 | 328180 | 330470 | 320 | 2290 | 370 | 3366 | 6346 | 我也不是说在感叹世风日下, | I'm not saying that I'm lamenting the decline of society, |
| 154 | 330500 | 335300 | 330470 | 335300 | 370 | 4830 | 400 | 5166 | 10766 | 而说这个读者在作者心目中的位置确实是变了啊。 | And to say that the reader's position in the author's mind has indeed changed is true. |
| 155 | 335300 | 337060 | 335300 | 337060 | 400 | 1760 | 400 | 2589 | 5149 | 很多作者现在觉得自己是明星啊, | Many authors feel like celebrities now. |
| 156 | 337060 | 338180 | 337060 | 338180 | 400 | 1120 | 400 | 1764 | 3684 | 高高在上其实不是, | Actually, it's not high up. |
| 157 | 338180 | 339620 | 338180 | 339860 | 400 | 1680 | 160 | 2902 | 5142 | 其实作家是最辛苦的, | Actually, writers are the hardest working people. |
| 158 | 340100 | 342820 | 339860 | 342860 | 160 | 3000 | 360 | 2519 | 6039 | 对基础的最底层的一种普通的劳动啊, | A very ordinary and basic type of labor. |
| 159 | 342900 | 343900 | 342860 | 343900 | 360 | 1040 | 400 | 1590 | 3390 | 就像路遥先生说的一样, | As Mr. Lu Yao said, |
| 160 | 343900 | 346160 | 343900 | 346160 | 400 | 2260 | 400 | 3529 | 6589 | 就跟种地其实区别不是很大。 | The difference between farming and gardening is not very big. |
| 161 | 346160 | 347060 | 346160 | 347060 | 400 | 900 | 400 | 754 | 2454 | 你这一本书, | This book, |
| 162 | 347060 | 349870 | 347060 | 349870 | 400 | 2810 | 400 | 2008 | 5618 | 你如果说没有思想性, | If you say you have no thought, |
| 163 | 349870 | 350530 | 349870 | 350540 | 400 | 670 | 390 | 1010 | 2470 | 没有情感, | No emotion, |
| 164 | 350550 | 352730 | 350540 | 352760 | 390 | 2220 | 370 | 2310 | 5290 | 没有值得人去学习和阅读的东西。 | There is nothing worth learning or reading. |
| 165 | 352790 | 354230 | 352760 | 354370 | 370 | 1610 | 260 | 3242 | 5482 | 你其实在跟社会制造垃圾, | You are actually creating garbage for society. |
| 166 | 354510 | 355430 | 354370 | 355430 | 260 | 1060 | 400 | 673 | 2393 | 所谓的印刷呀、 | Printing, |
| 167 | 355430 | 356270 | 355430 | 356270 | 400 | 840 | 400 | 1253 | 2893 | 所谓的设计呀、 | As for design, |
| 168 | 356270 | 356730 | 356270 | 356730 | 400 | 460 | 400 | 882 | 2142 | 矮板呀、 | Short board, |
| 169 | 356730 | 358310 | 356730 | 358310 | 400 | 1580 | 400 | 2530 | 4910 | 把销售呀虽然养活了一批人, | Although sales have supported a group of people, |
| 170 | 358310 | 359890 | 358310 | 359950 | 400 | 1640 | 340 | 2693 | 5073 | 但是你在跟社会制造一些垃圾, | But you are creating some garbage with society. |
| 171 | 360010 | 362290 | 359950 | 362290 | 340 | 2340 | 400 | 3287 | 6367 | 所以书要谨慎出领导, | Therefore, the book should be carefully written by leaders. |
| 172 | 362290 | 363550 | 362290 | 363739 | 400 | 1449 | 211 | 3715 | 5775 | 认真写不利多嗦, | I'm really getting annoyed with all the unnecessary chatter. |
| 173 | 363929 | 364930 | 363739 | 365050 | 210 | 1310 | 280 | 1277 | 3077 | 谈一点感受, | Share your feelings, |
| 174 | 365170 | 370100 | 365050 | 370100 | 280 | 5050 | 400 | 5281 | 11011 | 也算是对十三年前的一件往事的一个嫉妒, | This is also a kind of jealousy towards a past event that happened thirteen years ago. |
| 175 | 370100 | 371340 | 370100 | 371520 | 400 | 1420 | 220 | 1985 | 4025 | 或者说是释怀吧, | Or perhaps, it's about letting go. |
| 176 | 371700 | 372400 | 371520 | 372420 | 220 | 900 | 380 | 743 | 2243 | 仅此而已, | That's all. |
| 177 | 372440 | 373285 | 372420 | 373493 | 380 | 1072 | 0 | 1311 | 2763 | 没有别的意思。 | There is no other meaning. |