| 序号 | start | end | startpos | endpos | addstart | cn音频 | addend | en音频 | 双语总时间 | 中文内容 | 英文内容 |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| 0 | 210 | 770 | 0 | 980 | 0 | 980 | 190 | 2520 | 3690 | 老铁们, | Hey guys, |
| 1 | 1190 | 3030 | 980 | 3090 | 190 | 2110 | 340 | 4416 | 7056 | 咱讲就水浒这本书, | Let's talk about the book "Water Margin". |
| 2 | 3150 | 5130 | 3090 | 5180 | 340 | 2090 | 350 | 3144 | 5924 | 你要是不听我给你讲的话, | If you don't listen to me, |
| 3 | 5230 | 6690 | 5180 | 6730 | 350 | 1550 | 360 | 3216 | 5476 | 那不糟践了吗? | Is that not terrible? |
| 4 | 6770 | 8970 | 6730 | 9080 | 360 | 2350 | 290 | 4128 | 7128 | 其实绝大部分人你们都看过, | Actually, most of you have seen it. |
| 5 | 9190 | 11830 | 9080 | 11880 | 290 | 2800 | 350 | 4464 | 7904 | 但是这个电视连续剧里边看的, | But in this TV series, I saw... |
| 6 | 11930 | 15190 | 11880 | 15370 | 350 | 3490 | 220 | 4728 | 8788 | 但是就电视剧那个玩意儿他能过深, | But he can't go that deep into the TV show. |
| 7 | 15550 | 16690 | 15370 | 16890 | 220 | 1520 | 200 | 3480 | 5420 | 但是他不过瘾。 | But he wasn't satisfied. |
| 8 | 17090 | 20870 | 16890 | 20870 | 200 | 3980 | 400 | 7632 | 12212 | 最主要你看书跟看电视是完全不同的。 | The main difference between reading and watching TV is that they are completely different. |
| 9 | 20870 | 21550 | 20870 | 21670 | 400 | 800 | 280 | 2568 | 4048 | 两回事, | Two things, |
| 10 | 21790 | 25230 | 21670 | 25230 | 280 | 3560 | 400 | 6624 | 10864 | 你看书你得一边看一边琢磨这个人物, | When you read, you should think about the characters and their motivations. |
| 11 | 25230 | 26310 | 25230 | 26310 | 400 | 1080 | 400 | 3624 | 5504 | 什么性格特点, | What personality traits, |
| 12 | 26310 | 27390 | 26310 | 27390 | 400 | 1080 | 400 | 3864 | 5744 | 什么心理活动。 | What psychological activity. |
| 13 | 27390 | 30810 | 27390 | 30920 | 400 | 3530 | 290 | 3384 | 7604 | 这一看书书的到底是一个什么样的东西来, | What kind of book is this? |
| 14 | 31030 | 34110 | 30920 | 34110 | 290 | 3190 | 400 | 7704 | 11584 | 要不然人说读莎士毕业有一千个个人, | Or, people say that there are a thousand different interpretations of Shakespeare. |
| 15 | 34110 | 35850 | 34110 | 35850 | 400 | 1740 | 400 | 4080 | 6620 | 心里有一个哈利波特。 | There is a Harry Potter in my heart. |
| 16 | 35850 | 36090 | 35850 | 36130 | 400 | 280 | 360 | 1944 | 2984 | 唉, | Oh, |
| 17 | 36170 | 36930 | 36130 | 36930 | 360 | 800 | 400 | 2232 | 3792 | 说了, | Said, |
| 18 | 36930 | 37830 | 36930 | 37920 | 400 | 990 | 310 | 3096 | 4796 | 就是这个道理理, | This is the principle. |
| 19 | 38010 | 39430 | 37920 | 39490 | 310 | 1570 | 340 | 3696 | 5916 | 就同样一段文字, | For the same piece of text, |
| 20 | 39550 | 41530 | 39490 | 41670 | 340 | 2180 | 260 | 2880 | 5660 | 读他的人年龄不一样, | Read his age, |
| 21 | 41810 | 42970 | 41670 | 43040 | 260 | 1370 | 330 | 3432 | 5392 | 阅历不一样, | Different experiences, |
| 22 | 43110 | 44290 | 43040 | 44300 | 330 | 1260 | 390 | 3048 | 5028 | 心态不一样, | Different mindset, |
| 23 | 44310 | 45490 | 44300 | 45520 | 390 | 1220 | 370 | 3432 | 5412 | 阅历不一样。 | Different experiences. |
| 24 | 45550 | 46930 | 45520 | 46940 | 370 | 1420 | 390 | 4392 | 6572 | 那么读完这段文字, | So, after reading this passage, |
| 25 | 46950 | 49250 | 46940 | 49260 | 390 | 2320 | 390 | 5280 | 8380 | 对他的理解都完全不一样。 | They all have a completely different understanding of him. |
| 26 | 49270 | 50570 | 49260 | 50740 | 390 | 1480 | 230 | 3408 | 5508 | 那电视剧是什么? | What is that TV show? |
| 27 | 50910 | 53810 | 50740 | 53810 | 230 | 3070 | 400 | 5952 | 9652 | 那是人家编剧琢磨咋不完味了。 | That's just the screenwriter's inability to think properly. |
| 28 | 53810 | 54970 | 53810 | 54970 | 400 | 1160 | 400 | 3504 | 5464 | 根据他的认知, | Based on his understanding, |
| 29 | 54970 | 57630 | 54970 | 57720 | 400 | 2750 | 310 | 4032 | 7492 | 水平做出这么一个具象化的东西来, | To create such a concrete thing, |
| 30 | 57810 | 59150 | 57720 | 59150 | 310 | 1430 | 400 | 3120 | 5260 | 你就看热闹就完了, | Just watch the show, |
| 31 | 59150 | 63520 | 59150 | 63680 | 400 | 4530 | 240 | 4608 | 9778 | 根本没那作这就好比你处个对象和你去看个手牌, | It's like dating someone and playing poker, |
| 32 | 63840 | 64920 | 63680 | 65020 | 240 | 1340 | 300 | 3120 | 5000 | 这能一样吗? | Can it be like this? |
| 33 | 65120 | 67320 | 65020 | 67480 | 300 | 2460 | 240 | 7176 | 10176 | 他俩俩似殊殊途同, | They both took different paths, but they were all heading towards the same goal. |
| 34 | 67640 | 70560 | 67480 | 70560 | 240 | 3080 | 400 | 4272 | 7992 | 但但是其中过程天壤之别, | But the process is completely different. |
| 35 | 70560 | 73140 | 70560 | 73150 | 400 | 2590 | 390 | 4464 | 7844 | 一个是紫徒感官上的愉悦, | One is the sensory pleasure of the purple, |
| 36 | 73160 | 75520 | 73150 | 75520 | 390 | 2370 | 400 | 3744 | 6904 | 另一个是一段心灵的旅程, | Another is a journey of the soul. |
| 37 | 75520 | 76660 | 75520 | 76700 | 400 | 1180 | 360 | 2976 | 4916 | 它俩能一样。 | They can be the same. |
| 38 | 76740 | 79300 | 76700 | 79300 | 360 | 2600 | 400 | 5376 | 8736 | 但但是老铁们你们一样样, | But, but, my friends, you are all the same. |
| 39 | 79300 | 81040 | 79300 | 81040 | 400 | 1740 | 400 | 2568 | 5108 | 你们有我呀, | You have me, |
| 40 | 81040 | 84820 | 81040 | 84820 | 400 | 3780 | 400 | 6504 | 11084 | 我带你们领略感官和心灵上的双非。 | I will take you on a journey of sensory and spiritual transcendence. |
| 41 | 84820 | 90120 | 84820 | 90120 | 400 | 5300 | 400 | 8928 | 15028 | 首先所有看过书的老铁们都知道这个书和电视剧最大的区别。 | First of all, all book fans know that the biggest difference between the book and the TV series is... |
| 42 | 90120 | 91000 | 90120 | 91090 | 400 | 970 | 310 | 2616 | 4296 | 就在这本书, | In this book, |
| 43 | 91180 | 93520 | 91090 | 93640 | 310 | 2550 | 280 | 4488 | 7628 | 其实它是一本神话小说, | Actually, it's a mythological novel. |
| 44 | 93760 | 97480 | 93640 | 97480 | 280 | 3840 | 400 | 7320 | 11840 | 而且这部书的神话部分是这个故事的主体结构。 | Moreover, the mythical part of the book forms the main structure of the story. |
| 45 | 97480 | 100300 | 97480 | 100300 | 400 | 2820 | 400 | 5520 | 9140 | 你如果神话部分你看不全这本书, | If you can't see all the mythological parts of this book, |
| 46 | 100300 | 101320 | 100300 | 101320 | 400 | 1020 | 400 | 3672 | 5492 | 你看一万遍, | Look at it a thousand times, |
| 47 | 101320 | 102280 | 101320 | 102280 | 400 | 960 | 400 | 2976 | 4736 | 看不懂, | Don't understand |
| 48 | 102280 | 103700 | 102280 | 103700 | 400 | 1420 | 400 | 3792 | 6012 | 你看不明白他说的什么。 | You don't understand what he said. |
| 49 | 103700 | 105200 | 103700 | 105200 | 400 | 1500 | 400 | 4104 | 6404 | 但是这个电视剧呢, | However, this TV series, |
| 50 | 105200 | 107660 | 105200 | 107660 | 400 | 2460 | 400 | 5448 | 8708 | 你看神话部分有一部算一部, | You can consider the mythological part as one movie. |
| 51 | 107660 | 109400 | 107660 | 109400 | 400 | 1740 | 400 | 4416 | 6956 | 没有一个给你拍全的。 | None of them have taken a full shot of me. |
| 52 | 109400 | 111440 | 109400 | 111440 | 400 | 2040 | 400 | 5520 | 8360 | 所以说你看电视剧看一万遍, | So, you can watch a TV show a thousand times, |
| 53 | 111440 | 113040 | 111440 | 113040 | 400 | 1600 | 400 | 3360 | 5760 | 你也看不明白。 | You don't understand either. |
| 54 | 113040 | 113700 | 113040 | 113700 | 400 | 660 | 400 | 2520 | 3980 | 老铁们, | Hey guys, |
| 55 | 113700 | 116960 | 113700 | 116980 | 400 | 3280 | 380 | 13008 | 17068 | 今天你听我给你们讲全整个神话部分水浒, | Today, I'm going to tell you the entire story of the Water Margin, which is a part of the Chinese classic novel, "All Legends of the Water Margin." |
| 56 | 117000 | 118800 | 116980 | 118800 | 380 | 1820 | 400 | 4200 | 6800 | 这个故事你豁然开朗。 | This story makes you feel refreshed. |
| 57 | 118800 | 122590 | 118800 | 122730 | 400 | 3930 | 260 | 4872 | 9462 | 你看这整本本书第一回就是神话开篇, | I think the first chapter of this book is a myth, |
| 58 | 122870 | 125570 | 122730 | 125610 | 260 | 2880 | 360 | 5664 | 9164 | 叫张天师起攘瘟疫洪, | Zhang Tian Shi, raise the flood to cure the plague, |
| 59 | 125650 | 127490 | 125610 | 127600 | 360 | 1990 | 290 | 3528 | 6168 | 太尉勿走妖魔, | Don't run away from the demon, |
| 60 | 127710 | 130910 | 127600 | 131000 | 290 | 3400 | 310 | 7416 | 11416 | 讲的就是梁山这一百零八个孽的来历, | This tells the story of the origin of the one hundred and eight villains of Liangshan. |
| 61 | 131090 | 133730 | 131000 | 133820 | 310 | 2820 | 310 | 5112 | 8552 | 有很多人都跟他们叫一百零八条好汉, | Many people call them "One Hundred and Eight Good Men". |
| 62 | 133910 | 136310 | 133820 | 136310 | 310 | 2490 | 400 | 4728 | 7928 | 那都是看电视看的编剧, | That's all the scriptwriters who watch TV. |
| 63 | 136310 | 137670 | 136310 | 137680 | 400 | 1370 | 390 | 4992 | 7152 | 那都玩命的美化, | That's a depiction of a life-and-death situation. |
| 64 | 137690 | 140490 | 137680 | 140620 | 390 | 2940 | 270 | 5160 | 8760 | 他们要不然不过审剥不了啊。 | They either won't be tried or they won't be convicted. |
| 65 | 140750 | 142950 | 140620 | 143000 | 270 | 2380 | 350 | 5280 | 8280 | 你家那好汉拿人肉煲包了。 | Your good man is using meat to make soup for buns. |
| 66 | 143050 | 145230 | 143000 | 145340 | 350 | 2340 | 290 | 6216 | 9196 | 你家那好汉拿人心下酒啊, | Your handsome guy is good at making people feel relaxed and happy. |
| 67 | 145450 | 151630 | 145340 | 151720 | 290 | 6380 | 310 | 12072 | 19052 | 而且他们吃人心不是为了泄愤做法非常考究现的凉水较凶, | Moreover, they don't eat people out of anger, but rather, their behavior is very sophisticated. The cold-blooded killer, |
| 68 | 151810 | 154870 | 151720 | 155040 | 310 | 3320 | 230 | 6096 | 9956 | 然后活人现泡这心吃起来才脆, | Then, the fresh, raw heart is cut into pieces and eaten, |
| 69 | 155210 | 156850 | 155040 | 156990 | 230 | 1950 | 260 | 5328 | 7768 | 这叫酸辣醒酒汤。 | This is called sour and spicy hangover soup. |
| 70 | 157130 | 159250 | 156990 | 159470 | 260 | 2480 | 180 | 4968 | 7888 | 这道菜在梁山广为流传, | This dish is widely popular in Liangshan. |
| 71 | 159690 | 163690 | 159470 | 163690 | 180 | 4220 | 400 | 8664 | 13464 | 做完了供众首领享用还一百零八条好汉。 | After the feast for the hundred and eight heroes was over, they were left to enjoy the remaining food. |
| 72 | 163690 | 164430 | 163690 | 164430 | 400 | 740 | 400 | 2784 | 4324 | 就这好汉, | These heroes, |
| 73 | 164430 | 165190 | 164430 | 165190 | 400 | 760 | 400 | 3168 | 4728 | 你家门口, | Right at your doorstep, |
| 74 | 165190 | 166070 | 165190 | 166090 | 400 | 900 | 380 | 3432 | 5112 | 但饭出一个, | But, a meal is coming. |
| 75 | 166110 | 167990 | 166090 | 168060 | 380 | 1970 | 330 | 4728 | 7408 | 你晚上睡觉你都不敢关灯。 | You don't dare to turn off the lights at night. |
| 76 | 168130 | 172550 | 168060 | 172590 | 330 | 4530 | 360 | 10008 | 15228 | 所以你看第一回就把这一百零八个孽的来历说的很明白, | So, as you can see, the first episode clearly explains the origin of these 108 demons. |
| 77 | 172630 | 175190 | 172590 | 175250 | 360 | 2660 | 340 | 6840 | 10200 | 就是大宋人中加佑三年, | In the third year of the reign of Emperor Gaozu of the Great Song Dynasty, |
| 78 | 175310 | 177610 | 175250 | 177610 | 340 | 2360 | 400 | 6216 | 9316 | 就在这帮孽冒头的四十多年前, | Forty years ago, when these scoundrels were just starting out, |
| 79 | 177610 | 179895 | 177610 | 179987 | 400 | 2377 | 308 | 3936 | 7021 | 京世瘟疫盛行。 | The plague is rampant in Kyoto. |
| 80 | 180080 | 180860 | 179987 | 180860 | 307 | 872 | 400 | 2736 | 4315 | 什么叫瘟疫? | What is a plague? |
| 81 | 180860 | 181660 | 180860 | 181660 | 400 | 800 | 400 | 4224 | 5824 | 那个时候叫瘟疫, | At that time, it was called plague. |
| 82 | 181660 | 184800 | 181660 | 184800 | 400 | 3140 | 400 | 7848 | 11788 | 现在就是什么甲流乙流支原体非典, | Now, it's either influenza, common cold, or a bacterial infection. |
| 83 | 184800 | 185640 | 184800 | 185640 | 400 | 840 | 400 | 2376 | 4016 | 就这些玩意儿, | That's all. |
| 84 | 185640 | 186260 | 185640 | 186260 | 400 | 620 | 400 | 2712 | 4132 | 谁想到吧? | Who would have thought? |
| 85 | 186260 | 187940 | 186260 | 187940 | 400 | 1680 | 400 | 3552 | 6032 | 这个瘟疫越来越厉害, | This plague is getting worse. |
| 86 | 187940 | 189000 | 187940 | 189070 | 400 | 1130 | 330 | 3480 | 5340 | 就乌龙不住了, | I'm done with the nonsense. |
| 87 | 189140 | 190380 | 189070 | 190430 | 330 | 1360 | 350 | 4008 | 6048 | 皇帝有点慌了, | The emperor was a little flustered. |
| 88 | 190480 | 192180 | 190430 | 192350 | 350 | 1920 | 230 | 4512 | 7012 | 赶紧就亲笔御书, | Quickly, write it in your own handwriting. |
| 89 | 192520 | 197460 | 192350 | 197500 | 230 | 5150 | 360 | 8880 | 14620 | 让殿前太尉红心拿着这个皇帝御书直奔龙虎山, | Let the Imperial Guard, Red Heart, take this imperial decree directly to Longhu Mountain. |
| 90 | 197540 | 199380 | 197500 | 199460 | 360 | 1960 | 320 | 4416 | 7056 | 请龙虎山的扛把子。 | Please bring me the best of Longhu Mountain. |
| 91 | 199540 | 203440 | 199460 | 203580 | 320 | 4120 | 260 | 8039 | 12739 | 张天师就是说现在这个情况一般大夫已经不好用了, | Zhang Tianyi said that the current situation is that most doctors are no longer useful. |
| 92 | 203720 | 207040 | 203580 | 207070 | 260 | 3490 | 370 | 10656 | 14776 | 只有去请全府第一道士来开坛做法, | Only by inviting the first Taoist of the entire prefecture to open the altar and perform rituals can we hope to succeed. |
| 93 | 207100 | 209740 | 207070 | 209800 | 370 | 2730 | 340 | 4656 | 8096 | 给大家派一手群聊解决问题。 | Let's form a group chat to solve problems. |
| 94 | 209860 | 212320 | 209800 | 212429 | 340 | 2629 | 291 | 6024 | 9284 | 这个红信洪太尉拿了圣旨, | The Red Letter, Hong Taiwei, took the imperial decree. |
| 95 | 212539 | 213980 | 212429 | 214020 | 290 | 1590 | 360 | 3792 | 6032 | 奔龙虎山就去了。 | I went to Benlong and Huoshan. |
| 96 | 214060 | 215420 | 214020 | 215490 | 360 | 1470 | 330 | 5112 | 7272 | 结果到了龙虎山, | The result was that we arrived at Longhu Mountain. |
| 97 | 215560 | 217520 | 215490 | 217540 | 330 | 2050 | 380 | 4056 | 6816 | 你琢磨你是钦差大臣, | You're thinking you're a special envoy, |
| 98 | 217560 | 218660 | 217540 | 218760 | 380 | 1220 | 300 | 3360 | 5260 | 你也牛巴呀。 | You're so awesome too. |
| 99 | 218860 | 221480 | 218760 | 221670 | 300 | 2910 | 210 | 3720 | 7140 | 完了你在那个天师在哪呢? | Where are you at the Taoist temple? |
| 100 | 221860 | 223380 | 221670 | 223380 | 210 | 1710 | 400 | 3984 | 6304 | 那个皇上找他有点事, | The emperor asked him for something. |
| 101 | 223380 | 223920 | 223380 | 223920 | 400 | 540 | 400 | 2520 | 3860 | 老铁们, | Hey guys, |
| 102 | 223920 | 226380 | 223920 | 226600 | 400 | 2680 | 180 | 7200 | 10460 | 你看修仙这个玩意儿修成之前, | Have you seen the process of people practicing cultivation before achieving it? |
| 103 | 226820 | 228540 | 226600 | 228540 | 180 | 1940 | 400 | 3432 | 5952 | 你是人这些当官的, | You are those who are in power, |
| 104 | 228540 | 229620 | 228540 | 229620 | 400 | 1080 | 400 | 3216 | 5096 | 你得听他们打呢。 | You have to listen to them. |
| 105 | 229620 | 231600 | 229620 | 231600 | 400 | 1980 | 400 | 4848 | 7628 | 但是修成了之后, | However, after completing the construction, |
| 106 | 231600 | 232700 | 231600 | 232760 | 400 | 1160 | 340 | 3696 | 5596 | 就不像我是仙呢, | I'm not like you, a god. |
| 107 | 232820 | 234060 | 232760 | 234060 | 340 | 1300 | 400 | 2928 | 4968 | 你在我眼里你是个啥, | What do you see in me? |
| 108 | 234060 | 235980 | 234060 | 236100 | 400 | 2040 | 280 | 5088 | 7808 | 所以这个时候就出来一个道长, | So at this time, a Taoist priest came out. |
| 109 | 236220 | 237060 | 236100 | 237300 | 280 | 1200 | 160 | 2712 | 4352 | 还没修成。 | Not finished. |
| 110 | 237540 | 238460 | 237300 | 238460 | 160 | 1160 | 400 | 3048 | 4768 | 就跟洪太尉说, | Tell Captain Hong, |
| 111 | 238460 | 239180 | 238460 | 239180 | 400 | 720 | 400 | 2160 | 3680 | 大人, | Dear, |
| 112 | 239180 | 242190 | 239180 | 242300 | 400 | 3120 | 290 | 3936 | 7746 | 你要你看你以为人家老天师, | You think I'm some kind of sorcerer, |
| 113 | 242410 | 244330 | 242300 | 244330 | 290 | 2029 | 400 | 3288 | 6007 | 人家能和我们一块儿待着, | People can stay with us, |
| 114 | 244330 | 247530 | 244330 | 247530 | 400 | 3200 | 400 | 7296 | 11296 | 在这在在这儿待着人人家办公在山顶上, | Stay here, work in the office, and enjoy the view from the top of the mountain. |
| 115 | 247530 | 249030 | 247530 | 249030 | 400 | 1500 | 400 | 3552 | 5852 | 你得上顶上去找他。 | Go upstairs and find him. |
| 116 | 249030 | 249850 | 249030 | 249850 | 400 | 820 | 400 | 2592 | 4212 | 再者说了, | Furthermore, |
| 117 | 249850 | 251350 | 249850 | 251350 | 400 | 1500 | 400 | 3792 | 6092 | 你看我们我们没修成, | Look, we didn't finish it. |
| 118 | 251350 | 252250 | 251350 | 252250 | 400 | 900 | 400 | 3096 | 4796 | 我们还是人, | We are still human, |
| 119 | 252250 | 255630 | 252250 | 255650 | 400 | 3400 | 380 | 4392 | 8572 | 你跟我们这横哈的装大个的行没问题。 | You're fine with us carrying a large one. |
| 120 | 255670 | 258190 | 255650 | 258190 | 380 | 2540 | 400 | 5304 | 8624 | 但是老天师不吃你这套, | But the old Taoist master doesn't buy your argument. |
| 121 | 258190 | 259570 | 258190 | 259570 | 400 | 1380 | 400 | 4056 | 6236 | 你但老我们你官官再大, | You old man, you're so big, |
| 122 | 259570 | 260610 | 259570 | 260610 | 400 | 1040 | 400 | 2496 | 4336 | 你啥也不是啊。 | What are you? |
| 123 | 260610 | 262170 | 260610 | 262170 | 400 | 1560 | 400 | 3552 | 5912 | 所以说你想见他, | So, you want to see him. |
| 124 | 262170 | 264930 | 262170 | 264930 | 400 | 2760 | 400 | 4608 | 8168 | 你得再借沐浴穿草鞋, | You have to borrow a bathrobe and slippers. |
| 125 | 264930 | 265950 | 264930 | 265950 | 400 | 1020 | 400 | 4056 | 5876 | 提着小香炉, | Carrying a small incense burner, |
| 126 | 265950 | 267510 | 265950 | 267510 | 400 | 1560 | 400 | 3168 | 5528 | 你得虔乘着上去, | You must ride up there, |
| 127 | 267510 | 268510 | 267510 | 268510 | 400 | 1000 | 400 | 3480 | 5280 | 你搁他眼前, | You're standing in front of him, |
| 128 | 268510 | 271170 | 268510 | 271190 | 400 | 2680 | 380 | 3552 | 7012 | 你要是敢和我们一样的都装犊子。 | If you dare to act like us. |
| 129 | 271210 | 271690 | 271190 | 271690 | 380 | 500 | 400 | 2592 | 3872 | 那我跟你讲, | I'll tell you, |
| 130 | 271690 | 272950 | 271690 | 272950 | 400 | 1260 | 400 | 2544 | 4604 | 不是吓唬你, | Not kidding, |
| 131 | 272950 | 274330 | 272950 | 274330 | 400 | 1380 | 400 | 3840 | 6020 | 你别说见他的门口, | Don't say you saw him at his door. |
| 132 | 274330 | 276310 | 274330 | 276310 | 400 | 1980 | 400 | 3312 | 6092 | 那俩保安直接就给你清出去了。 | They just kicked you out. |
| 133 | 276310 | 278110 | 276310 | 278110 | 400 | 1800 | 400 | 4104 | 6704 | 你也知道这俩地方叫啥吧? | Do you know what these two places are called? |
| 134 | 278110 | 280830 | 278110 | 280870 | 400 | 2760 | 360 | 5640 | 9160 | 这叫龙虎山山上一龙一虎。 | This is called a dragon and a tiger on Longhu Mountain. |
| 135 | 280910 | 281450 | 280870 | 281500 | 360 | 630 | 350 | 2688 | 4028 | 我跟你讲, | I'm telling you, |
| 136 | 281550 | 283690 | 281500 | 283690 | 350 | 2190 | 400 | 3984 | 6924 | 那都是跟着老天师混车会的, | That's all because of the old master. |
| 137 | 283690 | 286790 | 283690 | 286790 | 400 | 3100 | 400 | 5256 | 9156 | 我见过那家伙那一站龙身上纹个虎虎, | I saw that guy with a tiger tattoo on his back. |
| 138 | 286790 | 288630 | 286790 | 288670 | 400 | 1880 | 360 | 4944 | 7584 | 身上纹个龙相当有排面, | Having a dragon tattoo is quite impressive. |
| 139 | 288710 | 290110 | 288670 | 290140 | 360 | 1470 | 370 | 3624 | 5824 | 那都不是一般炮啊。 | That's not just any cannon. |
| 140 | 290170 | 291890 | 290140 | 291890 | 370 | 1750 | 400 | 3552 | 6072 | 就你现在这个波样的, | Regarding your current state, |
| 141 | 291890 | 292810 | 291890 | 292880 | 400 | 990 | 330 | 3144 | 4864 | 你往山上走, | You walk up the mountain, |
| 142 | 292950 | 294250 | 292880 | 294340 | 330 | 1460 | 310 | 2808 | 4908 | 那都好有一比呀。 | That's a good thing. |
| 143 | 294430 | 296050 | 294340 | 296050 | 310 | 1710 | 400 | 4704 | 7124 | 那好比是提着西过刀, | It's like carrying a knife across the street. |
| 144 | 296050 | 296770 | 296050 | 296830 | 400 | 780 | 340 | 3432 | 4952 | 去铜锣湾, | Go to Tsim Sha Tsui |
| 145 | 296890 | 298390 | 296830 | 298600 | 340 | 1770 | 190 | 4224 | 6524 | 扛着 AK 去阿富汗, | Carry an AK to Afghanistan, |
| 146 | 298810 | 300640 | 298600 | 300740 | 190 | 2140 | 300 | 3696 | 6326 | 那都是去找老天死去了。 | That's just asking for trouble. |
| 147 | 300840 | 302720 | 300740 | 302750 | 300 | 2009 | 370 | 4848 | 7527 | 你他妈是小结巴找陈浩南, | You're a damn fool, looking for Chen Hao-nan. |
| 148 | 302780 | 304160 | 302750 | 304290 | 370 | 1540 | 270 | 3384 | 5564 | 小布什找塔利班, | Bush finds Taliban |
| 149 | 304420 | 305060 | 304290 | 305220 | 270 | 930 | 240 | 2160 | 3600 | 你纯纯, | Pure, |
| 150 | 305380 | 307100 | 305220 | 307140 | 240 | 1920 | 360 | 4272 | 6792 | 那就早干洪太尉。 | Go ahead and report to Captain Hong. |
| 151 | 307180 | 308000 | 307140 | 308030 | 360 | 890 | 370 | 3264 | 4884 | 听完了之后, | After listening to it, |
| 152 | 308060 | 309080 | 308030 | 309080 | 370 | 1050 | 400 | 3360 | 5180 | 你说他不怕吧, | You said he's not afraid, |
| 153 | 309080 | 309800 | 309080 | 309800 | 400 | 720 | 400 | 2592 | 4112 | 那是假的, | That's fake. |
| 154 | 309800 | 310760 | 309800 | 310770 | 400 | 970 | 390 | 4056 | 5816 | 你说他服了吧, | You mean he's impressive, right? |
| 155 | 310780 | 311660 | 310770 | 311730 | 390 | 960 | 330 | 3768 | 5448 | 他又不太服。 | He was also dissatisfied. |
| 156 | 311800 | 316020 | 311730 | 316260 | 330 | 4530 | 160 | 8472 | 13492 | 所以说这个形式上虽然是再见沐浴换血焚香, | So, although this is a form of "farewell bathing and burning incense" to replace the old, |
| 157 | 316500 | 320160 | 316260 | 320190 | 160 | 3930 | 370 | 5088 | 9548 | 但是一边走嘴里一边嘀嘀咕咕骂骂咧咧, | However, while talking, he muttered and cursed. |
| 158 | 320220 | 322600 | 320190 | 322630 | 370 | 2440 | 370 | 5904 | 9084 | 就这你说胡哥能惯他毛病吗? | So you're saying that Hugo can't take care of his bad habits? |
| 159 | 322660 | 323860 | 322630 | 323860 | 370 | 1230 | 400 | 3384 | 5384 | 嗷一赶就出来了, | I'm coming, I'm coming! |
| 160 | 323860 | 325040 | 323860 | 325040 | 400 | 1180 | 400 | 3072 | 5052 | 漂白一只大老虎, | Bleach a big tiger, |
| 161 | 325040 | 326380 | 325040 | 326390 | 400 | 1350 | 390 | 3576 | 5716 | 这老大笨着, | This old man is clumsy. |
| 162 | 326400 | 327060 | 326390 | 327060 | 390 | 670 | 400 | 2736 | 4196 | 他就过去了, | He went away. |
| 163 | 327060 | 328020 | 327060 | 328020 | 400 | 960 | 400 | 3144 | 4904 | 就给洪太尉, | Give to Captain Hong. |
| 164 | 328020 | 329900 | 328020 | 329900 | 400 | 1880 | 400 | 5376 | 8056 | 吓得闭着眼坐底下嘚瑟。 | He was so scared that he sat down and hid his face. |
| 165 | 329900 | 333000 | 329900 | 333000 | 400 | 3100 | 400 | 7320 | 11220 | 但是你说胡歌真给他吃的胡哥嫌脏, | But you said that Hugo really ate Hugo's food, and Hugo was disgusted. |
| 166 | 333000 | 334260 | 333000 | 334260 | 400 | 1260 | 400 | 2544 | 4604 | 吓唬他一下, | Scare him, |
| 167 | 334260 | 335320 | 334260 | 335330 | 400 | 1070 | 390 | 3720 | 5580 | 一转头走了, | Turned around and walked away. |
| 168 | 335340 | 336580 | 335330 | 336580 | 390 | 1250 | 400 | 2448 | 4488 | 警告他一下, | Warn him, |
| 169 | 336580 | 338980 | 336580 | 338980 | 400 | 2400 | 400 | 6768 | 9968 | 谁知道这洪太尉这个小嘴儿啊, | Who knows that the young man, Hong Taiwei, has such a small mouth? |
| 170 | 338980 | 340240 | 338980 | 340240 | 400 | 1260 | 400 | 3672 | 5732 | 属于是越戳越勇, | belongs to the Vietnamese, |
| 171 | 340240 | 340980 | 340240 | 341270 | 400 | 1030 | 110 | 3912 | 5452 | 越骂越脏。 | The more you curse, the dirtier. |
| 172 | 341560 | 343060 | 341270 | 343060 | 110 | 1790 | 400 | 3168 | 5468 | 我去你妈什么逼玩意儿, | What the hell are you doing, |
| 173 | 343060 | 344080 | 343060 | 344080 | 400 | 1020 | 400 | 3216 | 5036 | 吓死老子了, | It scared me to death. |
| 174 | 344080 | 344980 | 344080 | 344980 | 400 | 900 | 400 | 3456 | 5156 | 你等下山呢, | Wait for you to come down. |
| 175 | 344980 | 345960 | 344980 | 345960 | 400 | 980 | 400 | 3576 | 5356 | 正搁那念叨呢。 | I was just thinking about it. |
| 176 | 345960 | 346880 | 345960 | 347040 | 400 | 1080 | 240 | 3240 | 4960 | 龙哥来了, | Long brother is coming. |
| 177 | 347200 | 351980 | 347040 | 351990 | 240 | 4950 | 390 | 7944 | 13524 | 水桶粗的一只白花大骂张张嘴嗷嗷就奔他来了, | The big white dog, with a thick barrel, was yelling and barking as he came towards him. |
| 178 | 352000 | 354320 | 351990 | 354320 | 390 | 2330 | 400 | 5112 | 8232 | 一口绿毒噗一下喷在脸上。 | A mouthful of green poison sprayed on the face. |
| 179 | 354320 | 356260 | 354320 | 356260 | 400 | 1940 | 400 | 4824 | 7564 | 那洪太尉跟搂一下就过去了, | The lieutenant just grabbed her and walked away. |
| 180 | 356260 | 357040 | 356260 | 357070 | 400 | 810 | 370 | 3048 | 4628 | 再一睁眼, | Open your eyes again, |
| 181 | 357100 | 357560 | 357070 | 357600 | 370 | 530 | 360 | 2544 | 3804 | 龙哥, | Brother Long, |
| 182 | 357640 | 358660 | 357600 | 358660 | 360 | 1060 | 400 | 3144 | 4964 | 胡哥都没了, | Hugu didn't make it. |
| 183 | 358660 | 359895 | 358660 | 360012 | 400 | 1351 | 283 | 3960 | 5994 | 眼前站个小道童, | A little child stood in front of me. |
| 184 | 360130 | 360950 | 360012 | 361200 | 282 | 1188 | 150 | 3552 | 5172 | 骑个大嘴牛。 | Ride a big-mouthed cow. |
| 185 | 361450 | 364890 | 361200 | 365010 | 150 | 3810 | 280 | 7752 | 11992 | 在对这吹笛子一看着红太尉小道童先说话了, | When the flute was blown, the little disciple of the Red Taoist saw it and spoke first. |
| 186 | 365130 | 366330 | 365010 | 366360 | 280 | 1350 | 370 | 3504 | 5504 | 说你红心呢, | Tell me about your red heart. |
| 187 | 366390 | 367510 | 366360 | 367530 | 370 | 1170 | 380 | 4008 | 5928 | 你找老天师呗, | Go find the old Taoist master. |
| 188 | 367550 | 368890 | 367530 | 369050 | 380 | 1520 | 240 | 3192 | 5332 | 红心一愣啊, | Red Heart was stunned. |
| 189 | 369210 | 370870 | 369050 | 370870 | 240 | 1820 | 400 | 4200 | 6660 | 你怎么知道小道童说, | How did you know that the little child said, |
| 190 | 370870 | 372550 | 370870 | 372870 | 400 | 2000 | 80 | 4152 | 6632 | 我是天师的小道童, | I am a young disciple of the Taoist, |
| 191 | 373190 | 374690 | 372870 | 374690 | 80 | 1820 | 400 | 4968 | 7268 | 你还用你上来送信呢? | Are you still using the bicycle to deliver mail? |
| 192 | 374690 | 375470 | 374690 | 375470 | 400 | 780 | 400 | 3096 | 4676 | 你大老远的, | You're so far away, |
| 193 | 375470 | 376430 | 375470 | 376560 | 400 | 1090 | 270 | 3336 | 5096 | 你还背着信来, | You still carry the letter. |
| 194 | 376690 | 378510 | 376560 | 378510 | 270 | 1950 | 400 | 6024 | 8644 | 你我们这山上信号老好了, | We, the people of this mountain, have excellent signals. |
| 195 | 378510 | 380850 | 378510 | 380850 | 400 | 2340 | 400 | 5688 | 8828 | 老天师天天就早就耍着这个事儿了, | Old Master Li has been playing this trick for a long time. |
| 196 | 380850 | 381970 | 380850 | 382070 | 400 | 1220 | 300 | 2784 | 4704 | 底下闹瘟疫服是吗? | Is this a plague? |
| 197 | 382170 | 382630 | 382070 | 382690 | 300 | 620 | 340 | 2376 | 3636 | 哎呀, | Oh no, |
| 198 | 382750 | 384290 | 382690 | 384290 | 340 | 1600 | 400 | 4632 | 6972 | 等你连黄菜都凉了, | Wait until the yellow vegetables are cold, |
| 199 | 384290 | 387150 | 384290 | 387150 | 400 | 2860 | 400 | 5976 | 9636 | 老天师前两天人家订票就已经走了, | The old master had already booked his tickets two days ago, |
| 200 | 387150 | 388950 | 387150 | 388950 | 400 | 1800 | 400 | 3504 | 6104 | 红心一听好嘛, | Red heart, is it good? |
| 201 | 388950 | 390710 | 388950 | 390710 | 400 | 1760 | 400 | 3072 | 5632 | 我这个大老远折腾这么远道, | I've come so far, |
| 202 | 390710 | 392370 | 390710 | 392390 | 400 | 1680 | 380 | 4032 | 6492 | 完了又蛇又虎的, | Finished with snakes and tigers, |
| 203 | 392410 | 393430 | 392390 | 393570 | 380 | 1180 | 260 | 2448 | 4268 | 吓我一裤兜汗, | Scare me, |
| 204 | 393710 | 395710 | 393570 | 395710 | 260 | 2140 | 400 | 3936 | 6736 | 结果我白来行好, | The result is that I'm doing well, |
| 205 | 395710 | 397230 | 395710 | 397230 | 400 | 1520 | 400 | 5088 | 7408 | 那老天师我惹不起你, | That old Taoist master, I can't stand you. |
| 206 | 397230 | 398870 | 397230 | 398940 | 400 | 1710 | 330 | 4608 | 7048 | 等我回去拿那帮道士杀气。 | Wait for me to go back and get those monks. |
| 207 | 399010 | 401870 | 398940 | 401980 | 330 | 3040 | 290 | 6408 | 10068 | 他下来以后看见那个道长的气就不打一出来。 | After he came down, he saw that the old man was furious. |
| 208 | 402090 | 402910 | 401980 | 402980 | 290 | 1000 | 330 | 3096 | 4716 | 你们行啊, | You guys are awesome, |
| 209 | 403050 | 403970 | 402980 | 404060 | 330 | 1080 | 310 | 2928 | 4648 | 个臭牛逼了, | You're such a jerk, |
| 210 | 404150 | 405710 | 404060 | 405710 | 310 | 1650 | 400 | 4536 | 6896 | 你们拿那障眼法吓唬我, | You're just trying to scare me with your tricks. |
| 211 | 405710 | 407210 | 405710 | 407270 | 400 | 1560 | 340 | 4920 | 7220 | 而且是我上山上了之后, | And it's also because I went up the mountain after. |
| 212 | 407330 | 408270 | 407270 | 408300 | 340 | 1030 | 370 | 2712 | 4452 | 就一个小道童。 | A little child. |
| 213 | 408330 | 408990 | 408300 | 408990 | 370 | 690 | 400 | 3264 | 4724 | 人家告诉我, | I was told by someone, |
| 214 | 408990 | 409950 | 408990 | 409950 | 400 | 960 | 400 | 3576 | 5336 | 老天师早走了, | The old master has left. |
| 215 | 409950 | 410710 | 409950 | 410740 | 400 | 790 | 370 | 2520 | 4080 | 你们不知道啊, | You don't know, |
| 216 | 410770 | 411610 | 410740 | 411670 | 370 | 930 | 340 | 2808 | 4448 | 那道长一听, | When he heard this, |
| 217 | 411730 | 412450 | 411670 | 412520 | 340 | 850 | 330 | 2376 | 3896 | 哎呀, | Oh no, |
| 218 | 412590 | 413610 | 412520 | 413610 | 330 | 1090 | 400 | 3600 | 5420 | 这什么小道童, | What's this little kid doing? |
| 219 | 413610 | 417410 | 413610 | 417410 | 400 | 3800 | 400 | 6552 | 11152 | 你不知道那个就是老天师新赛季才买了老子版, | You don't know that he only bought the "Old Master" version of me in the new season. |
| 220 | 417410 | 418170 | 417410 | 418170 | 400 | 760 | 400 | 2832 | 4392 | 限定皮肤, | Limited skin, |
| 221 | 418170 | 419670 | 418170 | 419670 | 400 | 1500 | 400 | 3120 | 5420 | 他给你秀皮肤的了, | He showed you his skin. |
| 222 | 419670 | 421020 | 419670 | 421020 | 400 | 1350 | 400 | 2976 | 5126 | 你还哎呀, | Oh, I see. |
| 223 | 421020 | 422320 | 421020 | 422320 | 400 | 1300 | 400 | 3288 | 5388 | 他就是天师啊, | He is a Taoist priest. |
| 224 | 422320 | 423760 | 422320 | 423760 | 400 | 1440 | 400 | 3720 | 5960 | 但是不管怎么说, | However, no matter what, |
| 225 | 423760 | 424120 | 423760 | 424120 | 400 | 360 | 400 | 2184 | 3344 | 对吧? | Right? |
| 226 | 424120 | 425940 | 424120 | 426080 | 400 | 1960 | 260 | 6096 | 8716 | 老天师也知道这事儿也去了, | Even the old shaman knew that this matter was also going to happen. |
| 227 | 426220 | 426440 | 426080 | 426440 | 260 | 360 | 400 | 1944 | 2964 | 哎, | Oh, |
| 228 | 426440 | 428179 | 426440 | 428259 | 400 | 1819 | 320 | 3768 | 6307 | 反正这事儿也就算是办完了, | Well, that's it, I guess. |
| 229 | 428340 | 429120 | 428259 | 429120 | 319 | 860 | 400 | 3192 | 4771 | 你来都来了, | You've come all this way, |
| 230 | 429120 | 430000 | 429120 | 430130 | 400 | 1010 | 270 | 3432 | 5112 | 你也别生气了。 | Don't be angry anymore. |
| 231 | 430260 | 432400 | 430130 | 432410 | 270 | 2280 | 390 | 3888 | 6828 | 这个江西龙湖山, | This Jiangxi Longhu Mountain, |
| 232 | 432420 | 433480 | 432410 | 433540 | 390 | 1130 | 340 | 4080 | 5940 | 别说宋朝了, | Don't talk about the Song Dynasty, |
| 233 | 433600 | 437380 | 433540 | 437380 | 340 | 3840 | 400 | 4824 | 9404 | 你就按现在今天那也是五 a 级景区啊, | It's still a 5-star scenic spot today, |
| 234 | 437380 | 437700 | 437380 | 437700 | 400 | 320 | 400 | 2520 | 3640 | 对不对? | Is it right? |
| 235 | 437700 | 439980 | 437700 | 440060 | 400 | 2360 | 320 | 3768 | 6848 | 你来都来了消小气旅旅游, | You've come to enjoy the scenery, |
| 236 | 440140 | 442020 | 440060 | 442030 | 320 | 1970 | 390 | 3408 | 6088 | 这些道士是这么想啊, | That's what these monks thought. |
| 237 | 442040 | 447060 | 442030 | 447100 | 390 | 5070 | 360 | 7848 | 13668 | 但是洪太尉不是他耀武扬威作威作福这么多年了, | But Hong Taiwei is not someone who has been arrogant and abusive for so many years. |
| 238 | 447140 | 449500 | 447100 | 449500 | 360 | 2400 | 400 | 4272 | 7432 | 就子里这股邪火不撒出去, | If this evil fire is not released, |
| 239 | 449500 | 450420 | 449500 | 450420 | 400 | 920 | 400 | 2904 | 4624 | 他能算完吗? | Can he finish it? |
| 240 | 450420 | 450660 | 450420 | 450810 | 400 | 390 | 250 | 1944 | 2984 | 哎, | Oh, |
| 241 | 450960 | 451680 | 450810 | 451720 | 250 | 910 | 360 | 2688 | 4208 | 说个话, | Say something, |
| 242 | 451760 | 453720 | 451720 | 453820 | 360 | 2100 | 300 | 3552 | 6312 | 前面就出现了一座大殿, | There was a large hall ahead. |
| 243 | 453920 | 458940 | 453820 | 459130 | 300 | 5310 | 210 | 9432 | 15252 | 这座道士古普幽暗暗上上层层叠叠写的封条。 | The monk Gu Pu wrote a series of seals, one on top of the other, in a dark and mysterious manner. |
| 244 | 459320 | 465860 | 459130 | 465890 | 210 | 6760 | 370 | 8880 | 16220 | 这个封条可不是咱现在贴的十字字那种什么千脚千费的封条是是子红字字的。 | This seal is not the kind of cross-shaped, multi-layered, and expensive seal that we use now. |
| 245 | 465920 | 470360 | 465890 | 470410 | 370 | 4520 | 350 | 7488 | 12728 | 福州封条顺着江西红出来都是阴森森的寒气, | The cold and eerie air from Jiangxi's red soil spread along the Fuzhou border. |
| 246 | 470460 | 474460 | 470410 | 474490 | 350 | 4080 | 370 | 9120 | 13920 | 这座大殿就跟关火云邪神那个精神病院似的, | This grand hall is just like the mental hospital where Guan Huo Yun, the evil god, resides. |
| 247 | 474520 | 476740 | 474490 | 476810 | 370 | 2320 | 330 | 6288 | 9308 | 大殿匾额上写三个字, | The inscription on the lintel of the main hall reads three characters. |
| 248 | 476880 | 477880 | 476810 | 477920 | 330 | 1110 | 360 | 2856 | 4656 | 伏魔殿, | The Demon's Hall |
| 249 | 477960 | 479920 | 477920 | 480035 | 360 | 2115 | 285 | 5184 | 7944 | 看着洪太尉湖区一景, | Looking at the scenery of Hong Tai's Lake District, |
| 250 | 480150 | 480850 | 480035 | 480850 | 285 | 815 | 400 | 3552 | 5052 | 菊花一震, | The chrysanthemum trembled. |
| 251 | 480850 | 482590 | 480850 | 482590 | 400 | 1740 | 400 | 2928 | 5468 | 就问这屋里什么玩意儿? | What's in this house? |
| 252 | 482590 | 484110 | 482590 | 484110 | 400 | 1520 | 400 | 3912 | 6232 | 那小道士赶紧上来说, | The little monk quickly came up. |
| 253 | 484110 | 486090 | 484110 | 486220 | 400 | 2110 | 270 | 4896 | 7676 | 大爷大爷咱可离这屋远点, | Grandpa, Grandpa, please leave this room. |
| 254 | 486350 | 487750 | 486220 | 487810 | 270 | 1590 | 340 | 3432 | 5632 | 这是伏魔殿呢。 | This is the Demon Slayer. |
| 255 | 487870 | 489250 | 487810 | 489290 | 340 | 1480 | 360 | 3984 | 6164 | 从唐朝开始, | Starting from the Tang Dynasty, |
| 256 | 489330 | 490390 | 489290 | 490460 | 360 | 1170 | 330 | 2928 | 4788 | 历代先师, | Past teachers, |
| 257 | 490530 | 491710 | 490460 | 491740 | 330 | 1280 | 370 | 3648 | 5628 | 但凡是有点能力, | But anyone with some ability, |
| 258 | 491770 | 492910 | 491740 | 492970 | 370 | 1230 | 340 | 3840 | 5780 | 都搁门上贴张符。 | They all put a charm on the door. |
| 259 | 493030 | 495650 | 492970 | 495750 | 340 | 2780 | 300 | 4656 | 8076 | 这里边镇压的是一百零八个魔头。 | The 108 demons were suppressed here. |
| 260 | 495850 | 496730 | 495750 | 496750 | 300 | 1000 | 380 | 2544 | 4224 | 红心一听, | Red Heart, |
| 261 | 496770 | 497870 | 496750 | 498030 | 380 | 1280 | 240 | 2880 | 4780 | 你可拉倒吧, | You can go to hell, |
| 262 | 498190 | 501350 | 498030 | 501380 | 240 | 3350 | 370 | 5592 | 9552 | 我懂没人比我更懂虚空招牌了。 | I know that no one understands the Void Deck better than me. |
| 263 | 501410 | 503330 | 501380 | 503330 | 370 | 1950 | 400 | 2952 | 5672 | 你这属于是没妖可降, | You're just a nobody, |
| 264 | 503330 | 504350 | 503330 | 504350 | 400 | 1020 | 400 | 3096 | 4916 | 没怪可打, | There's nothing to fight. |
| 265 | 504350 | 506130 | 504350 | 506440 | 400 | 2090 | 90 | 3240 | 5820 | 自个儿给自个儿造的噱头, | Create your own gimmick, |
| 266 | 506750 | 507710 | 506440 | 507780 | 90 | 1340 | 330 | 3144 | 4904 | 凭违用的。 | Based on the misuse. |
| 267 | 507850 | 510710 | 507780 | 510720 | 330 | 2940 | 390 | 8760 | 12420 | 你这个属于是自己堵自己马桶自己烧, | You mean you're the one who uses the toilet, burns the trash, and does all the housework yourself? |
| 268 | 510730 | 512629 | 510720 | 512629 | 390 | 1909 | 400 | 5016 | 7715 | 自己的媳妇有困难要上, | My wife is having trouble, so I need to go. |
| 269 | 512629 | 513130 | 512629 | 513130 | 400 | 500 | 400 | 3072 | 4372 | 没有困难, | No difficulties. |
| 270 | 513130 | 514490 | 513130 | 514490 | 400 | 1360 | 400 | 5232 | 7392 | 你创造困难也要上, | You have to create difficulties and then succeed. |
| 271 | 514490 | 514970 | 514490 | 514970 | 400 | 480 | 400 | 2520 | 3800 | 对不对? | Is it right? |
| 272 | 514970 | 517250 | 514970 | 517250 | 400 | 2280 | 400 | 4680 | 7760 | 我就不信你这个你把门给我砸开, | I don't believe you're going to break down my door, |
| 273 | 517250 | 518730 | 517250 | 518730 | 400 | 1480 | 400 | 2928 | 5208 | 把那个符给我揭下来。 | Give me that charm. |
| 274 | 518730 | 521130 | 518730 | 521130 | 400 | 2400 | 400 | 5592 | 8792 | 我就要看看里边有没有一百零八个魔头, | I'm going to see if there are 108 devils inside. |
| 275 | 521130 | 522970 | 521130 | 523010 | 400 | 1880 | 360 | 4536 | 7176 | 你们今天单干牙崩, | You're on your own today, with no help. |
| 276 | 523050 | 523950 | 523010 | 523950 | 360 | 940 | 400 | 2544 | 4244 | 半个不字, | Half a word, |
| 277 | 523950 | 528670 | 523950 | 528770 | 400 | 4820 | 300 | 9600 | 15120 | 我必要禀明圣上说你们妖妖言祸其欺君犯上, | I must inform His Majesty that you are spreading rumors and deceiving him, which is a crime against the throne. |
| 278 | 528870 | 530330 | 528770 | 530400 | 300 | 1630 | 330 | 3072 | 5332 | 我让你们吃不了兜走。 | I'll make you regret it. |
| 279 | 530470 | 532190 | 530400 | 532210 | 330 | 1810 | 380 | 3240 | 5760 | 那这些道士还谁敢拦呢? | Who dares to stop them? |
| 280 | 532230 | 534530 | 532210 | 534550 | 380 | 2340 | 380 | 4416 | 7516 | 赶紧给锁砸了符咒, | Quickly smash the lock with the talisman. |
| 281 | 534570 | 535130 | 534550 | 535150 | 380 | 600 | 380 | 2664 | 4024 | 撕了门, | Tore the door |
| 282 | 535170 | 536835 | 535150 | 537217 | 380 | 2067 | 18 | 3624 | 6089 | 打开红心进来一看, | Open the red heart and enter, |
| 283 | 537600 | 540340 | 537217 | 540440 | 17 | 3222 | 300 | 5064 | 8603 | 大厅当间一个大王八坨大石碑。 | In the hall, there are eight large stone pillars. |
| 284 | 540540 | 542720 | 540440 | 542810 | 300 | 2370 | 310 | 6288 | 9268 | 这个石碑上刻着各种符咒, | This stone tablet is inscribed with various incantations. |
| 285 | 542900 | 544580 | 542810 | 544670 | 310 | 1860 | 310 | 4920 | 7400 | 背面上写四个大字, | On the back, four large characters are written. |
| 286 | 544760 | 546080 | 544670 | 546170 | 310 | 1500 | 310 | 3336 | 5456 | 欲红而开。 | Want to be red and bloom. |
| 287 | 546260 | 548300 | 546170 | 548540 | 310 | 2370 | 160 | 3768 | 6608 | 红信一看乐了, | Red Xin was delighted. |
| 288 | 548780 | 551540 | 548540 | 551540 | 160 | 3000 | 400 | 5496 | 9056 | 瞅见没瞅见欲红而开呀, | Have you seen it? It's red and blooming! |
| 289 | 551540 | 553680 | 551540 | 553770 | 400 | 2230 | 310 | 3864 | 6804 | 懂不懂那句古话就就什么, | I don't understand what you're saying, |
| 290 | 553860 | 554680 | 553770 | 554690 | 310 | 920 | 390 | 2448 | 4068 | 就是天生, | It's innate. |
| 291 | 554700 | 555700 | 554690 | 555720 | 390 | 1030 | 380 | 4272 | 6072 | 我这逼才有用, | This is the only thing that works for me. |
| 292 | 555740 | 556420 | 555720 | 556420 | 380 | 700 | 400 | 2784 | 4264 | 这就这个意思, | This is the meaning. |
| 293 | 556420 | 556860 | 556420 | 556890 | 400 | 470 | 370 | 2520 | 3760 | 对不对? | Is it right? |
| 294 | 556920 | 558120 | 556890 | 558120 | 370 | 1230 | 400 | 3744 | 5744 | 就等我来开了, | I'm waiting for you to open it. |
| 295 | 558120 | 561000 | 558120 | 561000 | 400 | 2880 | 400 | 5184 | 8864 | 给我抠开开旁就拦不住啊, | I can't stop it, it's just going to keep going. |
| 296 | 561000 | 562900 | 561000 | 562920 | 400 | 1920 | 380 | 4608 | 7308 | 结果咣咣给抠开之后, | After the lid was forcefully pried open, |
| 297 | 562940 | 565420 | 562920 | 565430 | 380 | 2510 | 390 | 4992 | 8272 | 底下是一个黢黑黢黑的无底洞, | Below is a pitch-black, bottomless abyss. |
| 298 | 565440 | 567020 | 565430 | 567190 | 390 | 1760 | 230 | 3456 | 5836 | 把手里的火把往里一扔, | Throw the torch into the hole. |
| 299 | 567360 | 568120 | 567190 | 568120 | 230 | 930 | 400 | 2880 | 4440 | 光没了。 | The light is gone. |
| 300 | 568120 | 569240 | 568120 | 569320 | 400 | 1200 | 320 | 3552 | 5472 | 但是你听不见声, | But you can't hear the sound. |
| 301 | 569400 | 570500 | 569320 | 570500 | 320 | 1180 | 400 | 2760 | 4660 | 正在这个时候, | At this moment, |
| 302 | 570500 | 573440 | 570500 | 573590 | 400 | 3090 | 250 | 5112 | 8852 | 突然一股黑烟从洞里从天而起, | Suddenly, a black smoke rose from the cave. |
| 303 | 573740 | 576900 | 573590 | 576990 | 250 | 3400 | 310 | 6696 | 10656 | 伴随一百零八道精光直冲天际。 | Accompanied by one hundred and eight rays of light, it pierced the sky. |
| 304 | 577080 | 580620 | 576990 | 580750 | 310 | 3760 | 270 | 7056 | 11396 | 此刻的龙虎山犹如九点半的迪士尼呀, | Right now, Longhu Mountain is like Disneyland at 9:30 AM. |
| 305 | 580880 | 583380 | 580750 | 583380 | 270 | 2630 | 400 | 5016 | 8316 | 这一百零八个魔头就算是杀出来了, | Even if one hundred and eight demons are brought out, |
| 306 | 583380 | 585760 | 583380 | 585770 | 400 | 2390 | 390 | 4392 | 7572 | 旁边这个道士一看大喊一声, | The monk next to him shouted in alarm. |
| 307 | 585780 | 586300 | 585770 | 586360 | 390 | 590 | 340 | 2136 | 3456 | 完了, | Done, |
| 308 | 586420 | 588580 | 586360 | 588720 | 340 | 2360 | 260 | 4656 | 7616 | 这魔头是灾临人间, | This devil is a disaster for humanity. |
| 309 | 588860 | 592120 | 588720 | 592300 | 260 | 3580 | 220 | 7656 | 11716 | 日后必使得中原地区民不聊生, | The future will see the central region of China become a land of misery and suffering. |
| 310 | 592480 | 594400 | 592300 | 594410 | 220 | 2110 | 390 | 4272 | 6992 | 中东地区战火不断, | The Middle East is constantly at war, |
| 311 | 594420 | 597365 | 594410 | 597447 | 390 | 3037 | 318 | 5232 | 8977 | 巴勒斯坦地区沦为人间炼狱啊。 | The Palestinian region has become a hell on earth. |
| 312 | 597530 | 599590 | 597447 | 599780 | 317 | 2332 | 210 | 6288 | 9147 | 红信也知道自个儿闯了大祸, | Hong Xin also knew that he had committed a major mistake. |
| 313 | 599970 | 600910 | 599780 | 600970 | 210 | 1190 | 340 | 3240 | 4980 | 一指那个道士, | Point to that Taoist. |
| 314 | 601030 | 601810 | 600970 | 601920 | 340 | 950 | 290 | 2736 | 4316 | 就这这个洞, | About this hole, |
| 315 | 602030 | 603130 | 601920 | 603130 | 290 | 1210 | 400 | 2928 | 4828 | 那他尼压糊上。 | He pressed it down. |
| 316 | 603130 | 604730 | 603130 | 604730 | 400 | 1600 | 400 | 5544 | 7944 | 所以老铁们第一章看完了, | So, everyone, after reading the first chapter, |
| 317 | 604730 | 605690 | 604730 | 605690 | 400 | 960 | 400 | 2832 | 4592 | 你们就明白了, | You understand. |
| 318 | 605690 | 608210 | 605690 | 608210 | 400 | 2520 | 400 | 4032 | 7352 | 这个是一百零八条好汉吗? | Is this a hundred and eight good men? |
| 319 | 608210 | 611030 | 608210 | 611030 | 400 | 2820 | 400 | 5088 | 8708 | 这是一百零八个魔头杀出来了, | These are 108 demons that have emerged. |
| 320 | 611030 | 612790 | 611030 | 612810 | 400 | 1780 | 380 | 4080 | 6640 | 为什么封了那么多年, | Why has it been closed for so long? |
| 321 | 612830 | 614570 | 612810 | 614570 | 380 | 1760 | 400 | 4392 | 6932 | 现在欲红而开, | Now, it wants to be red and bloom. |
| 322 | 614570 | 616730 | 614570 | 616730 | 400 | 2160 | 400 | 5184 | 8144 | 然后就等那个不学无术, | Then, he waited for the lazy and incompetent, |
| 323 | 616730 | 617750 | 616730 | 617750 | 400 | 1020 | 400 | 2064 | 3884 | 游手好闲, | Idle, |
| 324 | 617750 | 620510 | 617750 | 620510 | 400 | 2760 | 400 | 7128 | 10688 | 任人唯亲的昏君召集登基以后, | The incompetent and self-serving ruler, after selecting his successor, |
| 325 | 620510 | 623030 | 620510 | 623030 | 400 | 2520 | 400 | 5040 | 8360 | 一百零八个魔头揭竿而起, | One hundred and eight demons rose from the depths, |
| 326 | 623030 | 626130 | 623030 | 626130 | 400 | 3100 | 400 | 6216 | 10116 | 这就叫气数已尽得顺应天命。 | This is what it means to accept fate and follow the natural order. |
| 327 | 626130 | 629050 | 626130 | 629050 | 400 | 2920 | 400 | 6696 | 10416 | 就跟当年那个女娲娘娘把狐狸精杀下去, | JiuGenDangNianNaGeNvWaNiangNiangBaHuLiJingShaXiaQu, |
| 328 | 629050 | 630970 | 629050 | 631030 | 400 | 1980 | 340 | 4824 | 7544 | 让妲己霍霍纣王一样, | Let Daji ruin King Zhou just like that. |
| 329 | 631090 | 632290 | 631030 | 632290 | 340 | 1260 | 400 | 3168 | 5168 | 这一零八个魔魔, | These eight demons, |
| 330 | 632290 | 634690 | 632290 | 634720 | 400 | 2430 | 370 | 5760 | 8960 | 你是要去霍霍宋徽宗召集的。 | You are going to Hojo, summoned by Emperor Go-Daigo. |
| 331 | 634750 | 635650 | 634720 | 635650 | 370 | 930 | 400 | 2736 | 4436 | 说到这儿, | At this point, |
| 332 | 635650 | 637510 | 635650 | 637510 | 400 | 1860 | 400 | 4128 | 6788 | 赵集眼泪唰就下来了, | Zhao's eyes welled up with tears. |
| 333 | 637510 | 638805 | 637510 | 639317 | 400 | 1807 | 0 | 3432 | 5639 | 躺下人就不干了。 | I'm not going to lie down. |
| 334 | 639830 | 640550 | 639317 | 640690 | 0 | 1372 | 260 | 2856 | 4488 | 我昏庸, | I am stupid. |
| 335 | 640830 | 643190 | 640690 | 643430 | 260 | 2740 | 160 | 4464 | 7624 | 我认你霍霍没毛病, | I recognize you, you're not a liar. |
| 336 | 643670 | 644790 | 643430 | 644790 | 160 | 1360 | 400 | 3312 | 5232 | 但凭什么一样? | But why are they the same? |
| 337 | 644790 | 645570 | 644790 | 645580 | 400 | 790 | 390 | 2256 | 3836 | 是霍霍, | Hello, |
| 338 | 645590 | 652770 | 645580 | 652810 | 390 | 7230 | 360 | 10392 | 18372 | 他就是狐狸到我这你妈两把大板鞭一巴掌宽虎心毛连毛虎都是带勾勾的。 | He's like a fox, my mother, two big boards, a palm wide, tiger heart, tiger hair, all hooked. |
| 339 | 652850 | 654570 | 652810 | 654580 | 360 | 1770 | 390 | 4224 | 6744 | 我召急登基坐殿, | I summoned the high priest to the throne. |
| 340 | 654590 | 656830 | 654580 | 656830 | 390 | 2250 | 400 | 4632 | 7672 | 我是在汴梁河南开封, | I am in Kaifeng, Henan, China. |
| 341 | 656830 | 658270 | 656830 | 658280 | 400 | 1450 | 390 | 3048 | 5288 | 我不是在成都啊, | I'm not in Chengdu. |
| 342 | 658290 | 661810 | 658280 | 661950 | 390 | 3670 | 260 | 3720 | 8040 | 你霍霍我的方式怎么就那么粗犷啊。 | How do you get so rough with me? |
| 343 | 662090 | 663910 | 661950 | 663920 | 260 | 1970 | 390 | 4488 | 7108 | 所以说这一百零八个魔头, | So, these 108 devils, |
| 344 | 663930 | 665050 | 663920 | 665050 | 390 | 1130 | 400 | 3264 | 5184 | 你的工作方向, | Your career direction, |
| 345 | 665050 | 667690 | 665050 | 667730 | 400 | 2680 | 360 | 4728 | 8168 | 你的 KPI 你得定的清晰准确呀, | Your KPIs should be clear and accurate. |
| 346 | 667770 | 669650 | 667730 | 669680 | 360 | 1950 | 370 | 4200 | 6880 | 而且就怕他们整不明白。 | And I'm worried that they won't understand. |
| 347 | 669710 | 671150 | 669680 | 671150 | 370 | 1470 | 400 | 3072 | 5312 | 第四十二章的时候, | Chapter 42, |
| 348 | 671150 | 674270 | 671150 | 674350 | 400 | 3200 | 320 | 6216 | 10136 | 那九天玄女亲自下凡神圣啊, | Nine days of Xuan Nu personally descended, how sacred. |
| 349 | 674430 | 675470 | 674350 | 675530 | 320 | 1180 | 340 | 4080 | 5920 | 九天玄女, | Nine Tribulations of the Goddess, |
| 350 | 675590 | 676310 | 675530 | 676500 | 340 | 970 | 210 | 2592 | 4112 | 那是什么人? | Who is that? |
| 351 | 676690 | 679010 | 676500 | 679010 | 210 | 2510 | 400 | 5376 | 8496 | 那是当年帮了皇帝打蚩, | That was the time when I helped the emperor defeat the Chi. |
| 352 | 679010 | 680510 | 679010 | 680660 | 400 | 1650 | 250 | 3432 | 5732 | 尤他是皇帝的老师, | Especially his teacher, |
| 353 | 680810 | 685650 | 680660 | 685660 | 250 | 5000 | 390 | 8328 | 13968 | 那是掌管兵书战法奇门遁甲的道教神尊啊, | That's the Taoist deity in charge of the mysterious and esoteric art of Qigong and War. |
| 354 | 685670 | 687870 | 685660 | 687870 | 390 | 2210 | 400 | 4392 | 7392 | 那是找着这帮魔头的扛把子。 | That's the main weapon of these scoundrels. |
| 355 | 687870 | 689070 | 687870 | 689270 | 400 | 1400 | 200 | 4296 | 6296 | 天魁星宋江, | Tian Kui Xing Song Jiang, |
| 356 | 689470 | 691710 | 689270 | 691800 | 200 | 2530 | 310 | 6600 | 9640 | 你怕他不是那个给了三本天书, | Are you afraid that he is the one who gave the three copies of Tian Shu? |
| 357 | 691890 | 692330 | 691800 | 692330 | 310 | 530 | 400 | 2568 | 3808 | 这个事儿, | This matter, |
| 358 | 692330 | 693450 | 692330 | 693450 | 400 | 1120 | 400 | 2832 | 4752 | 你要办明白了, | You understand, |
| 359 | 693450 | 695190 | 693450 | 695480 | 400 | 2029 | 110 | 4200 | 6739 | 你就能重登子府。 | You can re-enter the ancestral home. |
| 360 | 695770 | 697170 | 695480 | 697290 | 110 | 1810 | 280 | 4200 | 6400 | 你府就是天庭嘛。 | Your mansion is like the Heavenly Court. |
| 361 | 697410 | 700040 | 697290 | 700040 | 280 | 2750 | 400 | 3768 | 7198 | 就当你的上线大神这个事儿, | Regarding the matter of "your boss," |
| 362 | 700040 | 701560 | 700040 | 701570 | 400 | 1530 | 390 | 3240 | 5560 | 你要办不明白的话, | If you don't understand, |
| 363 | 701580 | 703760 | 701570 | 703760 | 390 | 2190 | 400 | 3768 | 6748 | 你他日最下丰都, | You will be the most prosperous, |
| 364 | 703760 | 704660 | 703760 | 704840 | 400 | 1080 | 220 | 3216 | 4916 | 我也救不了, | I can't save him either. |
| 365 | 705020 | 707220 | 704840 | 707220 | 220 | 2380 | 400 | 3888 | 6888 | 你什么叫最下封都啊, | What do you mean by "lowest bound"? |
| 366 | 707220 | 709440 | 707220 | 709440 | 400 | 2220 | 400 | 3864 | 6884 | 就是给你打到阴曹地府去。 | Just send them to the underworld. |
| 367 | 709440 | 714700 | 709440 | 714700 | 400 | 5260 | 400 | 10896 | 16956 | 所以你看宋江带着这帮魔头招安以后成了高俅潼关。 | So, you see, after Song Jiang and these villains were pardoned, they became high-ranking officials under Cao Guotang. |
| 368 | 714700 | 717040 | 714700 | 717040 | 400 | 2340 | 400 | 3096 | 6236 | 这些大奸大恶的手下, | These big villains, |
| 369 | 717040 | 718660 | 717040 | 718660 | 400 | 1620 | 400 | 3336 | 5756 | 最后被人用完了之后, | After being used up, |
| 370 | 718660 | 720220 | 718660 | 720220 | 400 | 1560 | 400 | 3360 | 5720 | 一杯毒酒送走了。 | The poison was delivered. |
| 371 | 720220 | 723120 | 720220 | 723120 | 400 | 2900 | 400 | 5520 | 9220 | 你看像他们这种天神下凡人死了, | I think they're like gods who have descended to earth and died. |
| 372 | 723120 | 723940 | 723120 | 724020 | 400 | 900 | 320 | 3672 | 5292 | 其实无所谓, | Actually, it doesn't matter. |
| 373 | 724100 | 726340 | 724020 | 726380 | 320 | 2360 | 360 | 4512 | 7552 | 主要得看这个神魂哪去了。 | It all depends on where the soul has gone. |
| 374 | 726420 | 731700 | 726380 | 731700 | 360 | 5320 | 400 | 10728 | 16808 | 最后一张你看写的就很明白这个宋徽宗本来给宋江不是赐的毒酒, | The last one you wrote is very clear that the poison was not given to Song Jiang by Emperor Huizong of the Song Dynasty. |
| 375 | 731700 | 732860 | 731700 | 732870 | 400 | 1170 | 390 | 3432 | 5392 | 是赏了御酒, | It was a gift of sake. |
| 376 | 732880 | 735740 | 732870 | 735780 | 390 | 2910 | 360 | 6840 | 10500 | 结果当间让这几个奸臣给掉包给换了。 | As a result, these conspirators managed to replace the officials. |
| 377 | 735820 | 736800 | 735780 | 736830 | 360 | 1050 | 370 | 3480 | 5260 | 吃完酒之后, | After finishing the drink, |
| 378 | 736860 | 741300 | 736830 | 741410 | 370 | 4580 | 290 | 5400 | 10640 | 这个宋徽宗还挺惦记宋江原文叫长直挂念于怀。 | This Song Huizong was very concerned about the matter. |
| 379 | 741520 | 743400 | 741410 | 743530 | 290 | 2120 | 270 | 5472 | 8152 | 他也怕这些奸臣给他害了, | He was also afraid that these conspirators would harm him. |
| 380 | 743660 | 746140 | 743530 | 746160 | 270 | 2630 | 380 | 3552 | 6832 | 所以天天琢磨来琢磨去琢木来宗, | So I've been thinking about it, |
| 381 | 746180 | 747340 | 746160 | 747350 | 380 | 1190 | 390 | 2856 | 4816 | 最后一拍大腿, | The last kick, |
| 382 | 747360 | 748265 | 747350 | 748612 | 390 | 1261 | 53 | 2832 | 4536 | 做出一个决定, | Make a decision, |
| 383 | 748960 | 752100 | 748612 | 752160 | 52 | 3548 | 340 | 7848 | 11788 | 找李师师玩去这原文就这么写的啊, | Find Li Shishi to play, this is exactly how it's written in the original text. |
| 384 | 752220 | 755880 | 752160 | 755950 | 340 | 3790 | 330 | 8952 | 13412 | 上一句还是不知宋江消息常指挂念于怀, | The previous sentence still refers to the fact that the news of Song Jiang is always kept in mind. |
| 385 | 756020 | 758740 | 755950 | 758760 | 330 | 2810 | 380 | 6912 | 10432 | 又怕告俅杨戬闭塞贤路, | Afraid that the Taoist priest, Guanyin, would close the path of wisdom. |
| 386 | 758780 | 759640 | 758760 | 759760 | 380 | 1000 | 280 | 3024 | 4684 | 谋害忠良。 | Murder the righteous. |
| 387 | 759880 | 760840 | 759760 | 760840 | 280 | 1080 | 400 | 3360 | 5120 | 下一句是子, | The next sentence is, |
| 388 | 760840 | 764500 | 760840 | 764500 | 400 | 3660 | 400 | 7368 | 11828 | 忽然一日皇上在宫中前面猛然想起李师师走, | Suddenly, one day, the emperor suddenly remembered that Li Shi was gone. |
| 389 | 764500 | 765940 | 764500 | 765940 | 400 | 1440 | 400 | 3720 | 5960 | 暗道就找他玩儿去了。 | I'll go find him and play with him. |
| 390 | 765940 | 767660 | 765940 | 767660 | 400 | 1720 | 400 | 4560 | 7080 | 你看要不一提宋徽宗, | How about we not mention Song Huizong? |
| 391 | 767660 | 769360 | 767660 | 769360 | 400 | 1700 | 400 | 5040 | 7540 | 我这个气就不打一处来嘛, | I'm just feeling frustrated and out of control. |
| 392 | 769360 | 770960 | 769360 | 771150 | 400 | 1790 | 210 | 3576 | 5976 | 他是真不争气啊。 | He's really not ambitious. |
| 393 | 771340 | 772460 | 771150 | 772630 | 210 | 1480 | 230 | 2736 | 4656 | 就李诗师啊, | About Li Shi, |
| 394 | 772800 | 775420 | 772630 | 775500 | 230 | 2870 | 320 | 4560 | 7980 | 玩没有两下子躺床上睡着了, | Once you've played, you can't play anymore, |
| 395 | 775580 | 776660 | 775500 | 776660 | 320 | 1160 | 400 | 2976 | 4856 | 宋里看着谁了, | Song looked at who. |
| 396 | 776660 | 778820 | 776660 | 778940 | 400 | 2280 | 280 | 4728 | 7688 | 就看见神行滴弟戴宗了, | I saw the heavenly deity, Dai Zong. |
| 397 | 779060 | 779900 | 778940 | 779900 | 280 | 960 | 400 | 2160 | 3800 | 戴宗拉了, | Pulling, |
| 398 | 779900 | 782060 | 779900 | 782100 | 400 | 2200 | 360 | 5328 | 8288 | 赵吉直接就干到水泊梁山, | Zhao Ji directly went to the Water Boat Village, |
| 399 | 782140 | 782900 | 782100 | 782930 | 360 | 830 | 370 | 3360 | 4920 | 到了梁山, | Arrived at Liangshan, |
| 400 | 782960 | 786940 | 782930 | 786940 | 370 | 4010 | 400 | 8736 | 13516 | 赵吉一下车就看见宋江和他那一票怨鬼了。 | As soon as Zhao Ji got out of the car, he saw Song Jiang and his group of disgruntled people. |
| 401 | 786940 | 790880 | 786940 | 790880 | 400 | 3940 | 400 | 6120 | 10860 | 宋江一看见赵吉直接就搁那哈, | When Song Jiang saw Zhao Ji, he immediately stopped. |
| 402 | 790880 | 794080 | 790880 | 794220 | 400 | 3340 | 260 | 5664 | 9664 | 嘿都哭的都直抽抽。 | Hey, everyone, if you're crying, just stop it. |
| 403 | 794360 | 797380 | 794220 | 797430 | 260 | 3210 | 350 | 7632 | 11452 | 赵吉原闻就问卿何故泪下, | Zhao Ji Yuan heard and asked, "What is the reason for your tears, my dear?" |
| 404 | 797480 | 800180 | 797430 | 800269 | 350 | 2839 | 311 | 5400 | 8900 | 宋江就把这个来龙去脉就告诉赵吉了, | Song Jiang told Zhao Ji about the whole story. |
| 405 | 800359 | 802720 | 800269 | 802720 | 310 | 2450 | 400 | 4848 | 8008 | 说皇上你赐我那个乙醇一样, | Your Majesty, please give me that ethanol. |
| 406 | 802720 | 803740 | 802720 | 803740 | 400 | 1020 | 400 | 2280 | 4100 | 就完犊子, | Come on, |
| 407 | 803740 | 805120 | 803740 | 805220 | 400 | 1480 | 300 | 3816 | 5996 | 那就给我换成甲醇了。 | Then give me methanol instead. |
| 408 | 805320 | 805960 | 805220 | 806160 | 300 | 940 | 200 | 2400 | 3840 | 喝完了, | Finished, |
| 409 | 806360 | 806580 | 806160 | 806580 | 200 | 420 | 400 | 1944 | 2964 | 哎, | Oh, |
| 410 | 806580 | 807400 | 806580 | 807480 | 400 | 900 | 320 | 3000 | 4620 | 我就尬了。 | I'm so awkward. |
| 411 | 807560 | 809920 | 807480 | 810040 | 320 | 2560 | 280 | 7128 | 10288 | 那赵急就问卿等已死, | Then Zhao quickly asked, "Has the minister, Qing, already died?" |
| 412 | 810160 | 812060 | 810040 | 812330 | 280 | 2290 | 130 | 4344 | 7044 | 当晚受生于杨世, | That night, he was born to Yang. |
| 413 | 812600 | 813920 | 812330 | 814070 | 130 | 1740 | 250 | 2784 | 4904 | 何故相聚于此, | Why are you here? |
| 414 | 814220 | 815280 | 814070 | 815280 | 250 | 1210 | 400 | 3576 | 5436 | 意思就是你你死了, | This means that if you die, |
| 415 | 815280 | 816340 | 815280 | 816440 | 400 | 1160 | 300 | 3312 | 5172 | 你敢投胎去, | Dare you reincarnate? |
| 416 | 816540 | 817020 | 816440 | 817020 | 300 | 580 | 400 | 3048 | 4328 | 你不投胎, | You won't be reborn. |
| 417 | 817020 | 817780 | 817020 | 817780 | 400 | 760 | 400 | 3072 | 4632 | 搁这干什么? | What are you doing here? |
| 418 | 817780 | 820385 | 817780 | 820747 | 400 | 2967 | 38 | 4368 | 7773 | 你听一听宋江是怎么答的? | Listen to how Song Jiang responds. |
| 419 | 821110 | 821730 | 820747 | 821790 | 37 | 1042 | 340 | 2832 | 4251 | 天地? | Heaven and Earth? |
| 420 | 821850 | 826090 | 821790 | 826220 | 340 | 4430 | 270 | 7728 | 12768 | 爱怜臣等忠义封为梁山伯土地。 | Ai Lian, Chen, and others were appointed as the landholders of Liangshan. |
| 421 | 826350 | 826830 | 826220 | 826830 | 270 | 610 | 400 | 2520 | 3800 | 老铁们, | Hey guys, |
| 422 | 826830 | 828910 | 826830 | 828920 | 400 | 2090 | 390 | 3960 | 6840 | 你们但凡在天庭待过, | Anyone who has ever been in Heaven, |
| 423 | 828930 | 831010 | 828920 | 831070 | 390 | 2150 | 340 | 3144 | 6024 | 就知道土地是个什么东西。 | I know what land is. |
| 424 | 831130 | 832930 | 831070 | 832960 | 340 | 1890 | 370 | 4176 | 6776 | 在咱这个神魔体系里边, | In this world of gods and demons, |
| 425 | 832990 | 834530 | 832960 | 834760 | 370 | 1800 | 170 | 4824 | 7164 | 地府归天庭管, | Under Heaven, to the Celestial Dynasty. |
| 426 | 834990 | 836570 | 834760 | 836580 | 170 | 1820 | 390 | 4056 | 6436 | 土地又归地府管, | Land belongs to the underworld, |
| 427 | 836590 | 837410 | 836580 | 837460 | 390 | 880 | 350 | 3504 | 5124 | 就是个土地。 | It's just a piece of land. |
| 428 | 837510 | 840210 | 837460 | 840210 | 350 | 2750 | 400 | 5904 | 9404 | 你摸索天天庭在地府府边儿, | You rummaged around the courtyard of the underworld every day, |
| 429 | 840210 | 841750 | 840210 | 841870 | 400 | 1660 | 280 | 3624 | 5964 | 他也是最低的级别, | He is also the lowest level. |
| 430 | 841990 | 844630 | 841870 | 844720 | 280 | 2850 | 310 | 5232 | 8672 | 这还是天地爱怜其忠义, | This is the grace of heaven and earth for their loyalty. |
| 431 | 844810 | 847570 | 844720 | 847700 | 310 | 2980 | 270 | 5520 | 9080 | 要不然直接就打成阴兵野鬼了。 | Or else they would just be treated as ghosts and demons. |
| 432 | 847830 | 851930 | 847700 | 852050 | 270 | 4350 | 280 | 6072 | 10972 | 这个就是九天玄女所说的最下风度。 | This is what the Nine Heavens Xuan Nu said was the most shameful. |
| 433 | 852170 | 854290 | 852050 | 854290 | 280 | 2240 | 400 | 4512 | 7432 | 所以我小时候我看完电视剧, | When I was a child, I watched TV. |
| 434 | 854290 | 858950 | 854290 | 859020 | 400 | 4730 | 330 | 7200 | 12660 | 我就琢磨他妈这为什么忠义一大顿到头来会是这个结局。 | I've been pondering why the ending of "Loyalty and Faith" turned out the way it did. |
| 435 | 859090 | 861030 | 859020 | 861170 | 330 | 2150 | 260 | 4704 | 7444 | 但是看完书我就明白了, | But after reading the book, I understood. |
| 436 | 861310 | 867630 | 861170 | 867780 | 260 | 6610 | 250 | 9840 | 16960 | 他拿一百多兄弟的命和运换来的一个在奸臣手下当差的机会, | He exchanged his life and the lives of over a hundred brothers for the opportunity to serve under a corrupt official. |
| 437 | 867930 | 870630 | 867780 | 870760 | 250 | 2980 | 270 | 6672 | 10172 | 他哪来的义他忠的又是谁? | Where did his loyalty come from? Who is he loyal to? |
| 438 | 870890 | 872470 | 870760 | 872470 | 270 | 1710 | 400 | 4416 | 6796 | 至于忠义堂里边, | As for the interior of Zhongyi Hall, |
| 439 | 872470 | 875230 | 872470 | 875340 | 400 | 2870 | 290 | 4704 | 8264 | 这所谓的一百零八条好汉, | These so-called one hundred and eight heroes, |
| 440 | 875450 | 875970 | 875340 | 875970 | 290 | 630 | 400 | 2520 | 3840 | 老铁们, | Hey guys, |
| 441 | 875970 | 877090 | 875970 | 877250 | 400 | 1280 | 240 | 3696 | 5616 | 只要你们胆儿大, | As long as you have the courage, |
| 442 | 877410 | 879630 | 877250 | 879670 | 240 | 2420 | 360 | 4464 | 7484 | 你听我慢慢给你们聊天。 | Listen to me, I'll talk to you slowly. |
| 443 | 879710 | 881820 | 879670 | 882180 | 360 | 2510 | 40 | 3624 | 6534 | 羊山屏幕拍桌, | Sheep mountain screen table, |
| 444 | 882540 | 883600 | 882180 | 883600 | 40 | 1420 | 400 | 2736 | 4596 | 各位看官, | Dear viewers, |
| 445 | 883600 | 885195 | 883600 | 885538 | 400 | 1938 | 0 | 2952 | 5290 | 你细听分说。 | Listen carefully. |